Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Shen Huanxi raised her neck and shook her head.

    "Shanhe, if it weren't for me, you wouldn't be doing these things, right? You are a person who has no interest in doing business. If it weren't for me, you should be designing and experimenting with train power, not doing these business plans. She looked down at him again, deeply sorry and grateful.

    "Huh?" Xiao Shanhe hooked his mouth, "You crushed my legs?"

    "Ah?"

    "I'm not designing and experimenting with train power, the reason is that my physical condition does not allow it, not you , My legs are injured, and it has nothing to do with you."

    "That's not what I mean." Shen Huanxi shook her head, "What I mean is, without me, you would never be able to do these business plans for the rest of your life, even if you I can’t go to work because of my health, so you should draw drawings at home..."

    "Okay, this is an approximate initial investment cost, and I have estimated it for you, and I have estimated every aspect , you can see what is unreasonable, or needs to be supplemented." Xiao Shanhe did not continue the previous topic with Shen Huanxi, but handed over a new form.

    His behavior is to show that he wants to help her.

    Shen Huanxi could see his attitude, the man insisted on helping her.

    Even though he was kind, she couldn't persuade him again and again not to do it, so she took out the form.

    In this new form, Xiao Shanhe made a supplement to the plan he just made.

    The plan I just made includes things like factory buildings, equipment, warehouses, and labor.

    And in the supplement he made, he also wrote one of the most important and most necessary things to think about, that is cost.

    "Here is the current land price. You have to consider where the factory is now, location, transportation, etc. There is another point is environmental protection. The country has no environmental protection policy now, but fruit residue must be disposed of when making juice. It’s easy to make a bad smell. If you do it in a downtown area, it may cause dissatisfaction among the people around you. You can separate the factory building from the warehouse, but this will add an additional transportation cost between the two points, and also Yes ..."

    Xiao Shanhe told Shen Huanxi one by one.

    Shen Huanxi listened like a primary school student, nodding from time to time.

    What Xiao Shanhe did for her, if she did it herself, she would definitely be able to do it, but Xiao Shanhe is more familiar with the neighborhood, so it may take longer for her to do it, and it may not be as comprehensive as Xiao Shanhe .

    Shen Huanxi knew that Xiao Shanhe was someone who had never touched the business field.

    She is different, she has been a businesswoman for decades in her previous life.

    However, at this moment, she found that Xiao Shanhe was no worse than her in terms of business planning.

    He challenged her major with his own amateur, and succeeded.

    Just now she was thinking that if Xiao Shanhe went to sea to do business, there would be nothing wrong with Su Liming.

    Now she thinks, Xiao Shanhe is such a smart person, no matter what line of work he is in, he will definitely become the most outstanding person, so it can be said that there is nothing wrong with others.