Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    "Just say, have your family farmed land these years? Have you done any work? Have you ever earned a penny for the family?

    I work from dawn to dusk for my family, and I can't go back to the village a few times a year. You eat free rice. If you don’t work, the house you live in now is still built with my money. Without me, you are still living in the leaky tile-roofed house.

    Even if you have no sense of shame in these years, you should have a sense of guilt, and now you still have the face Let me tell you this!"

    Shen Huanxi finished speaking in one breath, without giving anyone a chance to interrupt.

    Granny Feng was exposed in public, and she was even more embarrassed when she was already ashamed. The contemptuous eyes that fell on her were very harsh, and Shen Huanxi also rushed to her aggressively.

    Shen Huanxi used to be very kind in front of her. Even if she divorced or signed an unequal divorce agreement, she never blushed, which made her feel that Shen Huan likes to be bullied. How could she have seen Shen Huanxi like this?

    Yao Cuihong was startled, and let go of Feng Fulong in her arms.

    Shen Huanxi still had anger on her face.

    "Over the years, I have left Chang'an and Changning in the village for you to take care of, and I have often sent money back to you. How much have you spent on Chang'an and Changning? No! You spent it all on me!

    Don't think I didn't see you What gold bracelets and silver bracelets! Your whole family has nothing to do all day long, where did you get the money to buy them? It’s my money!"

    Shen Huanxi said, grabbing Yao Cuihong's wrist under the staring eyes of the onlookers.

    She divorced Feng Shenghui and left the village. As expected, this old woman has not restrained herself. The gold and silver bracelets she bought privately in the past are all hidden in her closet, and now she wears them out.

    Yao Cuihong noticed that Shen Huanxi was looking for her bracelet, she panicked and quickly withdrew her right hand wearing the big gold bracelet.

    "I don't have it! Where did I get the gold bracelet? I don't have one!"

    She said with all her strength and pulled her right hand out of Shen Huanxi's hand. She couldn't let others see that she really had a big gold bracelet.

    Yao Cuihong was too anxious, exerted too much force, staggered a few steps, and fell to the ground with a "boom".

    Shen Huanxi hid the gold bracelet from Mrs. Feng's right hand in her trouser pocket, and rushed to Mrs. Feng who was sitting on the ground screaming in pain, and grabbed her left hand.

    Her hands were strong, and Mrs. Yao grinned in pain.

    "Shen Huanxi! What are you doing? Are you going to beat me up as an old woman? I told you that I don't have any big gold bracelets, can you still take off my clothes?" She retracted her right hand while talking.

    But Shen Huanxi didn't care about her hand at all.

    "I won't hit you, I just want everyone to guess where your money came from, don't tell me that you bought this gold ring yourself!" Shen Huanxi raised her left hand.

    Now everyone can see clearly.

    Yao Cuihong has a big gold ring on the finger of her left hand, which is bigger than that of Zhang Sanshu's son's newly married daughter-in-law, which is something she can't afford.