Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    When everyone heard what Shen Huanxi said, they all came together.

    Wu Xinsheng was anxious and angry, but he didn't dare to come back. Shen Huanxi was so evil, who knew that he was tough with Shen Huanxi, so what else could she say.

    "He is not good at that. He is infertile, and he can't be cured by seeking medical treatment everywhere. And his mother has discussed with him. If a woman marries him and can't conceive, she will blame the woman , This matter has spread among the matchmakers, do you think there is any matchmaker willing to do such a wicked thing to marry him."

    Shen Huanxi was talking nonsense, she had no idea that Wu Xinsheng was not married The reason, maybe he is crooked, or he has other diseases, anyway, she doesn't know.

    She only knew that she was not a good person, Wu Xinsheng had bullied her husband like this, and she couldn't swallow it unless she did something wicked.

    Seeing her convincing appearance, everyone who came to see the fun believed it, and those who had daughters at home, or those who were unmarried girls themselves, would be offended.

    "Isn't it harmful? I have problems, and I want to pass the responsibility to others! I don't think he will get married in this life, and don't go to harm other girls' homes!

    " Business, I didn’t expect such a person.”

    “What kind of mother can raise what kind of son, bah!”

    …

    Wu Xinsheng walked away, and he couldn’t understand what everyone said about him, but he just saw everyone He felt guilty because of his angry look, he always felt that the evil Shen Huanxi must have really told his secret.

    When everyone wanted to ask Shen Huanxi what, Shen Huanxi said that she still had something to do, so she and Xiao Shanhe left first.

    "How do you know these things about them?" Xiao Shanhe asked when he was about to arrive at the family courtyard of the Investment Promotion Bureau.

    Shen Huanxi smiled.

    "It's just a coincidence. The three of them are all powerful figures in the business world. They can earn a lot of money and are quite famous. Many people know about them." Shen Huanxi explained.

    Of course, she knew these things in her previous life.

    In her previous life, she became the richest man in Yunbei City, so she must know more about people in the business circle than outsiders. What's more, the experiences of these three people are also quite strange, which can easily impress her.

    "That's right, I don't know."

    "You used to only think about your mechanical design, and it's normal if you don't know about it. It's good that you don't know. It shows that you concentrate on your profession and have nothing else to do. This is your most important thing." The place that attracts me." Shen Huanxi said softly.

    This is what she said in her heart, and at the same time, she also wanted to tell Xiao Shanhe not to put too much energy on other things through this sentence.

    Of course, she is also very lucky. After all, she didn't know everyone's experience well. If she didn't scare them away when she talked about Wu Xinsheng, she would go on. I really don't know what to say anymore.

    "Your college classmates are also very good. There are so many people who have gone into business and made a name for themselves. They all come here to find projects." Shen Huanxi sighed.