Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    "What did you find out?"

    "I found out that a piece of land in the city only costs 800 yuan. Shen Huanxi spent more than 800 yuan to build our house. I'm

    afraid she will live in the city now , Knowing the price of the land, I thought about going back home to share the money to buy the land, and then build a shop and rent it out, so she doesn’t have to work from dawn to dusk to set up a stall.”

    “I knew she had no good intentions!” Yao Cuihong listened to Li Cuixiang’s words Very annoyed.

    She realized the seriousness of the problem, and as if venting, she grabbed the half-washed clothes and threw them on the stones by the river.

    "She is very shrewd. I knew that before she didn't ask for money for the house, she would definitely come back to calculate! That's what she earned by setting up stalls in the streets. I really didn't look at the little girl who is full of hearts. It's her fault!"

    Hearing Yao Cuihong's scolding, the village woman who was washing clothes by the river couldn't stand it any longer.

    "Aunt Yao, it's not right for you to say that. Just now you two said it yourself. It's a house that Huanxi earned from setting up stalls in the streets and alleys. It should be her house." Little Hua Niang twisted Said while the water on the clothes.

    Yao Cuihong spat in the water, and the women in the downstream picked up the clothes in disgust, and only dared to put the clothes back to continue washing after her spit floated down.

    "That's the divorce agreement she signed herself. What's the matter? She signed the divorce agreement when she left the house. We didn't press her hand to force her to sign. She still wants to go back on her word?

    Let me tell you, there is a divorce. The agreement is in place, even if the king of heaven comes, the house is not hers, and the judge comes and the police come, it is useless!"

    "Aunt Yao, you don't know what is going on with the divorce agreement? Huanxi wants you to help take care of it. Chang'an Changning took a while to agree to the conditions, but did you mean what you said?

    Feng Shenghui immediately drove Chang'an Changning to Huanxi's mother's old yard after returning. If Huanxi came back that day, Chang'an Changning would probably have to Starving." Zhou Ming's daughter-in-law couldn't see it and said.

    Yao Cuihong was a little guilty, but she scolded even more fiercely.

    "That's also because she can't give birth to a son! If Chang'an and Changning had two leaders, what would we do? She didn't live up to herself, and married to our Feng family and stood in the latrine without shitting, so she couldn't compensate us?

    A daughter-in-law wouldn't What's the use of giving birth to a son, she has the face to fight for the family property after giving birth to a little girl, shameless, bah!"

    "Smack!" Xiao Hua Niang also threw her clothes on the stones by the river angrily.

    She also gave birth to a daughter, and now the family planning does not allow her to have a second one. She will only have a daughter in her life, and she doesn't think that a daughter is worse than a son. How can she hear Yao Cuihong's words.

    "Aunt Yao, did Huanxi ask you last time, you don't know who your grandfather's grandfather is, and no one knows who their ancestors are for three generations, and you still say that your son is worse than your daughter, and you are so grandiose. Occupying the family property earned by Huanxi, I have seen shameless people, but I have never seen you so shameless." Xiao Huaniang still couldn't hold back the anger in her stomach and shouted at Yao Cuihong.