Chapter 69

Chapter 69 End of Text

    "Why is this my business?" Shen Huanxi asked before she realized, "Ah yes, Chen Shuisheng!"

    She wanted to win the project of the quarry, but she mainly had to deal with two competitors, one was Luo Bo, one is Su Liming.

    The backer behind Luo Bo is Chen Shuisheng.

    Seeing Shen Huanxi's reaction, Zhang Baozhu was a little surprised.

    "Comrade Xiao didn't tell you when he did these things?"

    "No." Shen Huanxi shook her head.

    "He didn't even tell you about helping you grow seabuckthorn?"

    "No." Shen Huanxi shook her head again, she just asked Xiao Shanhe to help her manage the business of seabuckthorn juice, and only let him supervise when he was free, after all And her colleagues.

    Xiao Shanhe is disabled, and she didn't want him to be too tired, but he did so much for her, even better than herself.

    Zhang Baozhu smiled.

    "You are a good comrade, and Comrade Xiao is also a good comrade. When your business is on the rise, and you are still bidding for such a critical project, you can still let go of these things and put Comrade Xiao's treatment first, and even It is very likely that you will lose the opportunity to expand your business.

    But Comrade Xiao is also worthy of you. No, he is willing to do so much for you. I heard that he has no interest in doing business at all, but this time he He is more caring than anyone else, and he has done so well for you. In order to let you have no worries when you go to the provincial capital, he didn't tell you in advance.

    Although both of you are married for the second time and you are reorganizing your family, I think you are worth it, and he is also worth it. Many people would not envy your marriage. You are a couple of gods..."

    Maybe it was emotion, Zhang Baozhu said A lot.

    Shen Huanxi looked at her expression and saw the envy in her eyes, so he stretched out his hand and patted the back of her hand.

    "Baozhu, whoever said that a second marriage is not happier than a first marriage, I am the best example. When you ask that man Chen Shuisheng, you can also pursue love and start the next marriage. You are so good, you will definitely find the right person to spend your life with. "

    Then I will lend you a good word. You are a blessed person. We are good friends. I hope your blessing can be transmitted to me." "

    " Well, all the blessings are passed on to you. Seeing the hopeful smile on Zhang Baozhu's face, Shen Huanxi followed suit.

    She also hoped that her friends would have a good life.

    "Oh, by the way, Baozhu, I almost forgot to ask you, you have mastered so much Evidence, is there any divorce? "

    "Not yet." Zhang Baozhu shook his head.

    "Why don't you leave?" "Shen Huanxi didn't understand.

    Zhang Baozhu has been tortured by Chen Shuisheng for so many years, and has been wanting to divorce all these years, and has been worrying about divorce. What a great opportunity she is delaying now?

    " "I have to pay Comrade Xiao a favor ." Ah, although he found these evidences to help you deal with Luo Bo, but they also helped me, so later Comrade Xiao came to talk to me, and I decided to postpone the divorce, the specific plan, because it is related to Regarding the bidding for the quarry, I think it would be better for you to go back and ask Comrade Xiao, he knows better than me. By the way, there is one more thing I almost forgot to tell you. "