Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    "Huh?" Xiao Shanhe looked at Shen Huanxi with some doubts, "I don't know, what's wrong?"

    Don't know?

    Now Shen Huanxi was puzzled.

    Since I don't know her, why should I bury her.

    Or, at this point in time, the reason why he buried himself hasn't happened yet?

    "Why do you ask this question suddenly?" Xiao Shanhe asked her back.

    "..." Shen Huanxi was silent for a while, she couldn't say that she was reborn, he sent her to be cremated and bought her a tomb for burial, right? Xiao Shanhe must not treat her as a psychopath.

    "Since you don't know me, why did you recognize my ex-husband when you saw the photos in the newspaper?"

    "Well... I don't know you, but I have met you. Last month you sold fruit at a stall on Nanjing Road. I I saw Feng Shenghui holding a knife to force you to ask for money, saying that half of the house is built and the money is not enough." Xiao Shanhe

    seemed to have a calm tone, but Shen Huanxi felt that every word of his seemed to be filled with anger.

    Think about it too, who can see such a thing? Men don't work, rely on women to make money, and force women to ask for money with knives. If this was placed in the 21st century, when women's status is higher than now, Feng Shenghui would have been scolded to social death.

    "I wanted to go up and help you, but when I went over, you had already paid him all the money."

    Shen Huanxi: "..."

    This seemed to say that she was a fool.

    In fact, she didn't expect that after the divorce, she would really have nothing to do with each other. At that time, she still regarded the Feng family as her family.

    "That's why I helped you get back the evidence of Feng Shenghui's bigamy."

    "Thank you... Ah, by the way, what does Chen Wenfang do?" Shen Huanxi asked.

    She remembered that in her previous life, Chen Wenfang jumped into a river and died in 1984, a year later.

    This incident was also reported on the local news, causing a lot of noise, so she was very impressed, and was surprised when she saw Chen Wenfang today.

    Chen Wenfang is a college student, and her husband Pan Jianguo is a very nice person. How could she not want to commit suicide?

    "She and Jianguo are both in the Highway Bureau, what's wrong?"

    "It's nothing." Shen Huanxi shook her head.

    The Highway Bureau is a good unit, so I can't figure out why Chen Wenfang can't think about it.

    Let her take a look again, now she and Chen Wenfang are friends, if she can see any signs, she will definitely give Chen Wenfang a hand, what a young life, don't be a pity.

    "Mom! Dad! You are back!" Changning's soft voice came, and the child found them.

    Shen Huanxi pushed Xiao Shanhe's wheelchair and walked over, and the children also stopped playing.

    Xiao Yutang was found playing house, he was a little embarrassed, his ears were red, and he looked at Shen Huanxi with a straight face:

    "Your two daughters are really troublesome, you have to ask me to play such boring games with them, childish It 's gone."