Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    "Comrade Shen Huanxi, you are still young and don't worry about getting married. There is no need to waste your life because of me, a man with disabled legs."

    Xiao Shanhe's tone was serious, his expression was serious, and his eyes as deep as the lake and the sea were firm.

    Zhang Guifen laughed out loud.

    "What am I supposed to be? So you don't want to drag Xiao Shen down. Aren't you just caring about him? Isn't marriage what you need to care about each other? Matchmaker Zhou and I have both told Xiao Shen about your situation, Xiao Shen. She knows everything about Shen, if she is willing to come, it means she doesn't mind, besides, you are not unable to take care of yourself and need her to serve you."

    "Mother, I want Comrade Shen Huanxi to speak for himself." Xiao Shanhe looked at Shen Huanxi, his expression became more and more serious. Seriously.

    Shen Huanxi tugged at the corner of her clothes, then let go immediately, and smiled at Zhang Guifen.

    "Aunt Zhang, why don't you just let me chat with Comrade Xiao Shanhe?" Zhang

    Guifen looked at Shen Huanxi, then at Xiao Shanhe, nodded for a while.

    "Then talk about it yourself. I'll go cook. It's almost lunch time. Xiao Shen, I'll cook with you. No matter how you talk, you have to stay for lunch today."

    Zhang Guifen After finishing speaking, without waiting for Shen Huanxi to answer, he walked out quickly, leaving only Shen Huanxi and Xiao Shanhe in the room.

    Shen Huanxi suddenly felt inexplicably nervous.

    In her previous life, she was also married twice, and she had spent decades in shopping malls. She had never seen any kind of man, but she was inexplicably guilty in front of Xiao Shanhe.

    She wanted to give Chang'an and Changning a good living environment, so she wanted to marry Xiao Shanhe, and she even told people that she liked Xiao Shanhe, so she was afraid that Xiao Shanhe would ask her this question.     It's not that she's not good at lying, but she feels that Xiao Shanhe's unfathomable eyes seem to be able to see through everything, and it's clear that he doesn't have any agitated emotions, but he has such a sense of oppression without anger and prestige, she dare not tell him in front of him. lie.     In case she was exposed by him, how would she explain it?

    Shen Huanxi also didn't expect Zhang Guifen to go out so soon, she didn't organize her words to speak to Xiao Shanhe, and she didn't even think about where to start.

    Lowering his head, he saw the parts of the mortise and tenon mechanism box that Xiao Shanhe was playing with scattered all over the floor.

    She knelt down and picked them up one by one. There were only six pieces in total, a simple mortise and tenon box.

    After picking them up, he held them in his hand for a while, and then fought back to Xiao Shanhe before returning them to his hands.

    "If I hadn't come, Aunt Zhang wouldn't have dropped it. I've put it together for you." Xiao Shanhe

    took the box, and a strange light suddenly flashed in his eyes, which were as calm as a windless lake just now, and it was fleeting. .

    "It's just a broken thing, there's no need to put it together again." At this point, Xiao Shanhe paused, then looked at Shen Huanxi, "Thank you." The

    atmosphere finally eased up, it was no longer as embarrassing as before, and Shen Huanxi didn't hesitate anymore. .

    "Aunt Zhang told me very clearly about your situation. Just now she said it again in front of us. As she said, I came to see you only because I could accept it. I won't beat around the bush anymore. Since I want to live with you, and I won't hide anything from you.