Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Chen Fugui?

    She didn't pay attention to the trouble, but looked at Director Zhou.

    "As I said, women can hold up half the sky, and many women have made great contributions to the construction of the motherland.

    I have always set these female predecessors as role models, and as a woman, I am willing to shed my blood for the motherland. I firmly believe that , Whether you can do a good job depends on whether you have determination and perseverance, not whether you are a man or a woman!"

    Shen Huanxi finished speaking impassionedly.

    In fact, what she wants to do most is to say to Chen Fugui, "You look down on women so much, you were not born by a woman? No woman can have you?"

    But she doesn't want Director Zhou to think that she is a caring person, after all, the final decision is whether she can The person who came to be the propagandist was the leaders of Director Zhou's office, not a passer-by.

    Director Zhou showed appreciation after hearing her words.

    "Okay! Comrade Xiao Shen, what our Propaganda Department, our headquarters, and even the entire Three North Project need is your determination and perseverance! A good comrade who is willing to do it.

    I will accept your information first, and the admission will be announced to us. It will be announced on the bulletin board in the next few days, so remember to read it."

    "Okay, thank you Director Zhou." After Shen Huanxi finished speaking, she went out.

    When passing by Chen Fugui, I seemed to hear him say "what can a woman do". She didn't respond, and heard Chen Fugui talking to Director Zhou.

    "Director Zhou, I'm also here to sign up to be a propagandist. Here's my profile."

    ...

    Shen Huanxi frowned, so it's possible to be a colleague with Chen Fugui in the future?

    Chen Fugui is the husband of Zhao Qiu'e, Shen Huanxi's colleague who used to be a waiter in a state-run restaurant.

    At that time, just after the reform and opening up, the business of state-owned restaurants had not been impacted by private restaurants, and being a waiter in a state-owned restaurant was considered a very good job.

    Zhao Qiu'e was hardworking and willing to work. After working as a waiter for half a year, she was transferred to the kitchen to cook. Her salary increased a lot, so Chen Fugui stopped working and relied on her to support her.

    It's not a big sin to be a soft rice man, but Chen Fugui has a very strong self-esteem, and the source of income for the family depends entirely on Zhao Qiu'e, so he always feels that Zhao Qiu'e looks down on him, and from time to time domestically abuses Zhao Qiu'e.

    When Shen Huanxi was at work, she could often see Zhao Qiu'e's body was bruised and purple.

    This also makes sense why Chen Fugui said those things that belittled women just now.

    A good-for-nothing man who beats women because of low self-esteem, of course likes to find confidence by belittling women.

    It's just that the soft rice man would come to look for a job.

    Think about it too, although business opportunities are everywhere in this era, but there will also be business failures and bankruptcy.

    The Sanbei Project City Headquarters is a national unit anyway, and being able to work in such a unit can be regarded as an iron rice bowl, and the income is guaranteed in drought and flood. The risk is much smaller than doing business, and it is normal for some people to want to come.