Scared and lost

Is the next morning after Phoenix's waking up by her horrid stepmother threatened to chop her with the ex as she didn't get up. She wakes up the kids by scaring them awake"it's showtime we're all going for a walk into the woods a very long walk"she says with an evil smirk the two kids were groggy from sleep while Phoenix was glaring at their stepmother's back."count me out" "me to"her little siblings say groggly as they turn over only to jump scared when their stepmother slams the axs against the kitchen table beside her."I wasn't axing you I was telling you"her two siblings rush and get out the bed"chop, chop!"she exclaimed as the kids room by her pulling their older sister with him on the way while they're evil step I'm just shakes her head smiling.

The three of them make it to the door but it was locked"is she going to drop us up?"making Phoenix hold grotto to her to calm her down"no honey I won't let anything hurt y'all."and she tries to help I'm so lift up the latch at the top to unlock the door."no she's not that dumb she's going to take us into the forest and lose us"he explains well their stepmother was checking her reflection into the blade of the ax looking over herself.

"But don't worry I have a plan it's called let's get out of here!"he tells them worried as all three try to get the door unlocked before room slams The edge of the blade against the door keeping it from opening Phoenix pictures from younger siblings behind her to protect them glaring at her stepmother and warning.

"Don't think so"secrets out to them only to be pushed back by Phoenix they both glare at each other not backing down for one another.

"If you hate us so much then why did you marry your father"grandma asked the very important question making the siblings look straight at her wanting to know why cuz it doesn't make sense. Bruin leans back of full height"one very good reason.one 22 carat fillgree reason."does as she pulls their mother's locket necklace that's around her neck from her chest making the siblings having to hold  Phoenix back from launching at her as brun  laughs at the the oldest sibling."that's our mothers"girl grits as her and Hansel are struggling to hold Phoenix back by her waist and she fights them to throw all their stepmother.

"Not anymore"she says harshly she clutches the necklace.

After it was discovered that she switched the packages that their father who was supposed to have the locket to sell the switch with a package pebble they had to hold back tears as their stepmother had destroyed their last picture of their birth mother. Soon they can be seen walking a fogged Forest.

As they continue trading through the woods console assume leaving rocks and stones down the past so they can find their way back but what he didn't realize was that his stepmother was picking up the pieces along the way as well."deeper and deeper into the forest she let them hansel, always a boy with a plan, secretly marked the pathway otherwise they would never be able to find their way home"the voice is heard but there's a story as they continue to walk. As they went furthermore they soon come up to a sign with a giant crossbone skull with two straightening on one that says the magic Forest abandon all hope ye who enter here and that the name are normally leaving somewhere else. The siblings all shared a look and worry not wanting to go in there at all. I look back at their stepmother hoping she wouldn't bring them in there"do we have a problem"she says playfully as she wiggles the ex playfully which causes him turn back forward slowly.

"No way I'm going in there"Gretel says with fear and she holds her older sister's hand and comfort as she looks all around.

"Don't worry we'll find our way back my rock collection remember."he tells his sister's which conference real slightly but that soon washes away when their stepmother but since their conversation"oh by the way, you might want to bring these."she says as she holds out the rocks her hand before drop them on the ground showing off all one by one as they hit the ground the ceiling is all look devastated. Giggles slightly to yourself as she places a hand on her chest"I know amaze myself sometimes"says boasting her ego about herself making Phoenix glare at her with hate.

Tune room let's go the rope that's tied to each siblings waist"no off with you go go"choosing way into the forest as they run. She lasts evily fixing to walk away until she hears uncle's voice"let's just wait here until she's gone."his voice is heard through the fall as hearing music continues to play before she comes slightly to yourself sneaking into the fog to scare the siblings.

The children walk slightly forward as the fog thickens they stop at a point looking all around them."see? It's not so bad. Nothing here but fog"Hansel says to reassure grandma as they hold hands with Phoenix not to get lost from her soon leaves can be heard wrestling as footsteps are slowly approaching causing the urinalysis freeze while Phoenix stays on guard. Soon the footsteps stop in front of them causing my way to turn for as brunhilda pops out from the thick fog"boo!"scarring the younger siblings as Phoenix wraps our hands and runs further away wanting to protect her siblings.

Brunhilda tackles easily watching The run further into the woods"just think of it as a sleepover only you'll be staying over and over and over."before the fall wishes of her face causing her to cough as it thickens before she disappears in the fog coughing as it floats up.