Caught an exscaping

Soon a green troll is see. Setting in a leather chair in his little house of clutter as he rolled up his sleeves as talking on the TV is heard.

Grunting is heard as phoneix two younger siblings are seen struggling against the chains on there wrist that binds them to a pecie of exercised bench while phoneix was seen struggling with her hands chained above her head to a bar shelf over her head as the troll watches his meals.

"I did it"he says proudly as he stands up from his chair Happy with his catch laughing happyly as he walks over to his struggling meals."yes two children and a teenager!this is great!gimme a T gimme a R give me an O give me an L"he says calling each letter into a cheer before coughing bending over slightly" give me a minute"he says before 2 glowling green orbs appear one that was female and the other male.

Ounce he recovers he stands up going to cheer again"who's the man?troll!who dances like. warthog and bits like a flea me,me,me,me!"he chanta as he does a little dance making the siblings look at him with digust.

Before a ad is heard catching his attention from the siblings"ab-buster 3,000!so-"he turns to the TV before pointing"I gotta have that"before running to his chair sitting in it as he pulls out a weird looking phone pressed a button that makes multiple wierd sounds before place in the phone to he pointed ear."yes?I want to order the troll ab-buster 3,000"groans"yes I can wait"he says into the phone not noticing two little green glowling balls over his head until he looks up before grunting annoyed as he tried to seat then away before letting out a loud fart as a female and males voice are heard groaning in disgust from the glowing balls.

"Come on!"they both yell as the siblings flinch an gag in disgust at the troll."do you have to do that us floating right here"the females voice is heard as the other orb glides over to phoneix making her raise a single eyebrow.as the groll mocks the female.

Soon there was a argument between them before a flash an thunder was heard making the siblings close there eyes showing a brother and sister who looked like they were fairyas after they discovered the truth about the diner.

"You didn't fall for it did you.i mean that's the oldest trick in the book"the blond short hair female said.she has wings as she were a poffee sleeves shirt mixed with the colors of purple,pink and blue.phonex then turn heard head to see the male fairy right beside her she admits he was handsome.he had very short blonde hair as he wore a blue vest that showed off his arms match with his blue pants wearing black boots.he had wings like hi sister but wasn't covered in glitter like she was.

The two young ones just pout"we're hungry"Gretel says with a sad look in her eyes making the female fairy to look at them in worry while phoneix lowers her head feeling bad that she couldn't help her siblings.

But the troll didn't care as he continues to gloat"I love this job"he laughs joyfully as he gets up from his recylner before walking over to the group"you should have followed the skull and crossbones,kid.hey wood sprites.get away from them your trying to ruin my fun again"he addresses the kids before looking at the to blonds not like how close they were to his meals both looking quite offended by that name.

"Just making nice with our guest genius.why don't you go outside and wait for your ab-buster 3,000 to arrive.heaven knows you need it"she sassed back making the younger ones snicker while phoneix hides a snort trying not to laugh making the male look at her with a smirk.

"And we're not wood Sprite. we're wood faerie.and you would know that if you weren't such a drop out."causing the siblings to laugh slightly while phoneix has to hide he head in the crook of her arms as she silent shakes with laughter.

The troll just turns away annoyed"ugh much more of a pain wished I never captured you"as he starts to walk away the two faeries share a look as they smirk at one another the brother walks over to his sister as the siblings watch confused.

"So zap us fat boy put us out of misery"the male faerie says he a fake whining voice folding his his hand as he and his sister hold out there chains mocking him.

The troll growls jumping out of his chair pointing his Lazer fingers at the faerie siblings fireing away just as they transformed into there glowing orbs dodgeing each zap causing the siblings to close there eyes at the Sparks "stop moving,you dumb pixie!"the troll groans as he hopes around in fustrestion.

"The thing that twists his noodle is he can't figure out whether he's just a bad shot,or I we're really that quick"they tell the siblings before dodgeing again as the troll fires ounce more.

As that happens.on the outside of the diner sandman can be seen walking past the glowing diner sign looking for the kids"Hansel,Gretel, phoneix"he calls out each of the siblings name's not seeing them anywhere not aware that he as caught the trolls attention.

While he was busy talking to him self the troll was sneaking up on him.ounc the troll thinks he's got him he jumps out from his hideing place.but looks around confused before he is tapped on the shoulder which caused the troll to turn around to see sandman behind him before sleeping dust is thrown in his face which caused to him to grunt and fall to the ground as he  is put to sleep"you are the weakest link! goodbye"sandman says with a cheerful smile.

Soon the inside the diner is shown as sandman walks in trying to be stealth when the siblings saw him making them happy"sandman!"they shout with relief as he makes his way towards them until chaining phoneix first before both work on realising her younger siblings when all of sudden that green flash and the sound of thunder is heard again as sandman jumps when the faerie siblings appear ounce more just as the younger siblings were realsed.sandman pushes the three siblings behind him doing some wierd moves.

The faerie siblings hold out there wrist with smiles"be a darling,would you"she says politely

It took awhile to get sandman to agree but wouldn't let the siblings here what they needed to talk about so he usherd them outside after making a promise.