The way home and diner

The siblings are seen still sleeping before they know it.it was already morning as birds can be heard chirping.gretel was the first to wake up as she slowly sits up.next was Hansel to get up before they both wake up phoneix who groans rubbing her eyes as she sits up as well.

"Do you think he's coming back"Gretel ask them ounce they are all awake.

"I don't know"Hansel says shrugging his shoulders.

Phoneix looks around before standing up slowly"come on guys first we need to find food then away out of here"she says before helping them as they head out the bog to find something to eat as birds continue to chirp.

In another part of the forest Brun is seen under the branches walking around lost"ounce I get out of here,I am never going to live anywhere near a forest!trees,trees,trees hate them."she complained as she looks around her but trips not seeing where she was going before falling face first on the ground as leaves and twigs get stuck in her hair as she sits up on her need spitting out a leaf that was stuck on her mouth looking annoyed as she squints her eyes.

Back with the siblings on the lighter side they can be seen walking a leafed path as they try to find food.as the walk they spotted a bush with red berries."look gretel.phoneix!"he points out with a smile before they are rush over the younger ones excited but phoneix was hestiant because she's never seen berries like these before.

Ounce they come to a stop in front of the bush Hansel reached forward and pulled one of a stemed leaf before he sniffs it."it smells good"he tells his siblings as he let's Gretel smells it before going to take a bite.

But ounce he trys they all jump when sandman appears out of nowhere"no!"he yells before snatching it out of his hands and throwing it at a tree"fire berries"he tells them.

As soon as the berry hits the tree a sizzleing sound is heard as red bubble liquid slides down the tree.phoneix stareing at it with horror realizing that could have hurt or killed her brother making her feel wrose that she isn't doing a good job as a big sister.

"Ok here's what we're going to do now."he announced making the three siblings look at him.

"I gotta get you three some food and out of here.everyone fall in.lets go"he explained the plan as he starts to lead them to the left as the pass by a tree only to stop for a second"this way.this way"he says as they turn around going to the right passing by the tree again.

Soon adventure music is heard as sandman leads them through the forest ounce more falling a path of trees and leafs.as sandman zig zags he makes sure they are following him as he leads.

As they continued there way through the land they ass by a mound of leafs when all of a sudden it goes dead night again as he wind Russel's the leafs in the wind.soon the group is seen as sandman tip toes forward as the siblings follow before they come up to a wooden sign"did I put the man in sandman or what"feeling proud of him self that he finally done something good for them.

Soon the sign is shown one arrow board with a painted cross bone skull on it while the other said food all you can eat and all night dinner before the group is shown again as the siblings start listening on what they wanted almost drooling.

"I'm having a huge pan fried river tout"

"With pumpernickel bread"

"Wild boar with spiced apple and black forest cake"

Each of the siblings said as sandman looks kind of confused.before the siblings start to run forward but stop as a hug ring comes from sandmans watch again"uh oh"sandman says causeing the siblings to turn towards him."what do me uh oh"Gretel ask as sandman just stands there acwardly."I'm on"meaning his job was starting now.

"No way! This food waiting for us" Gretel says disagreein as she points past the sign behind them but sandman still stands in different.

"Yeah well there are millions of boys and girls expecting me what am I supposed to do"he tells the siblings who all groan cause they were tired and hungry before Hansel decided to step up"can't you delegate"he ask which confused the sandman not recognizing that word"i-uh, uh,look!"he suddenly calls out causing the three siblings to turn around to see what he sees while they do that he pulls out a old white dictionary as he mumbled the word looking for it.before dropping the book before doing a thinking pose as the siblings turn around after not seeing anything.

"Oh you mean more of a supervisory position"he sums up the meaning making them nod there heads."well you know it's worth a thought,I suppose.but it's a-thats um-it-theres a system.and I'm a company man,don't want to put a crimp in the system and union-"he trys to explain with hand gestures as his watch started to chime again"ok!"he says to the watch "I am coming already"he Pat's the satchel before looking at the three siblings"i-i,uh-i kids I'll be right back as fast as I can.get me some food to go ok?"he stuttered before making a promise before getting into a position"off like a light into the night"he says expecting to disappear only to here the sound of a balloon rippling"you know what?I need the carido.im just going to go stroll, because-im just gonna-you know what-"he stuttered as he walks off phoneix just watched as he walked away loseing hope that they would ever get out of her before turn to her siblings only to see they weren't there.

She looks around confused"hansel and Gretel"she calls out into the fog as she walks past the sign what she didn't know was a creauter sneeking up behind her before she let's out a loud scream as she pulled into darkness.