Storm and sweets

It was awhile as the three siblings waited outside before sandman and the faerie siblings came out of the diner.phoneix blushed turn away seeing seeing all the new additions he hand on which was his own pear of fail wand pistol holders like his sister but they went over his pants making him look more attractive.

Which caused a smirk to form on his face seeing her reacting this way.soon they are seen walking with sandman man leading them past a tree as he navagates there trees and bushes that are on the path there walking.the siblings truge behind them hungry and tired.while the adults are in the lead.

"You don't have a clue where you are do you"the female whispered as she and sandman walk side by side."I agree with her do you"he says raising an eye brow coming up to sandmans other side.

He looks offended as he turns his head towards them"what is with all the questions? I haven't had any sleep in two days. Do you mind"he says annoyed with the faeir see siblings as he turns to see how the kids are doing who were trugeing along the path behind them swaying slightly from tiredness and starving."and I happen to know exactly where we are."he makes cleared as he turns back to face her.

Before he is stopped as the female steps in his way"well?"she ask as she placed her hands on her hips.

"The magic forest"sandman points out to area around them that is filled with fog,trees,boulders and creautres.which  caused the me faerie to deadpanned at him"well spotted genius"before walking over to the three siblings to see if there ok.

But he is ignored as sandman was not backing down"on our way out,if you want to get technical."he says as he justers to the siblings to come along just as they were about to follow the female faerie stops him again as she folds her arms behind her back"ok,sandy since you know so much about the forest where the thousand year old twisting birch"she ask him as she placed her hands back on her hips.

The male faerie looks at her confused before smirking knowing what she's doing as he laughs silently to him self.

The sandman is stumped for a second before regaining him self"easy eh"he says assured as everyone waits as he starts making these wierd noises as he lifts up finger before point to where he thought it was.which in returned made the female faerie smile a smug smile as she scoffed a laugh"there is no thousand year old twisted birch."she says very smug like which caused sandman to gap at her before throwing his hands down to his side huffing and he looks at the male faeire and the three siblings before to the women in front of him as the siblings all face palm there foreheads as a honking is heard.

"Are you really trying to undermine my authority"the sandman whispered as he leans over her shoulders into her ear.

She just looked annoyed as she was worried about the siblings while this man was acting ridiculous"listen,if we don't get these kids something to eat soon, they're going to waste away to nothing.so the sooner we get them home the sooner they can get something to eat"she explained to sandman as the other four just watch them silent.just as sandman goes to walk away she pulls out a rolled up piece of paper from her shirt enrolling it showing his name"and I think it's about time you were voted off"causing a disbelief look to fall on his face as he stares at the paper.

Soon crows are heard cawing as it's slightly gloomy ounce again showing Brun in front of the food and cross bone skull that the sandman and siblings were at not to long ago."food!"she Huff's proud that she finally got somewhere before walking forward pass the sign as he scratched he skirt while creatures were heard howling as it echoed all around as she giggles Happy to her self as she followed the signs to the diner.

Soon it shows the group walking again as the wind blows slightly making the leafs on the tree branches russtel slightly as the fall off landing gently on the ground.as wolves are heard howling in the distance as it echos.soon the siblings get so tired as they fall down to the ground by a tree as they lean against it"I can't walk another step I'm to hungry"Gretel says her siblings agreed as they nod there heads as the faeries an sandman stop and look at them worried.

As Hansel trys to cheer Gretel up phoneix leans back against the tree closeing her eyes for a sec not seeing the worried look that the male faerie was sending her.

The two younger siblings then look at sandman as Gretel holds out her hands"carry me,sandman"she ask to tired and hungry to walk same with hansel.phoneix would have if she had any strength left.

Sandman looked at them then to the faeries before pointing behind them"no,it's,uh,this way not to far now"he says with makes the younger ones lowler there hands while he starts to head that way only to be stopped by the fair.soon it becomes a bickering fight between them as the other four just watch waiting to see what happens.

Soon it shows Brun walking up to a glowing diner sign as the crows caws"oh nice dinner and a movie"she says notice the big satlie dish mounted on the tree as she looks around"I like it.uh hello?yoo-hoo! Table for one "she calls up walking up to the diner trying to find the entrance not knowing a troll lives there.

Soon the group is shown again as it is dark now as the sandman and female where still agruging back and forth hansel and Gretel were asleep leaning on there big sister."who do you think gonna win"phoneix ask the man right beside here shrugs as he watched them argue"I don't know let's see what happens.

Before they all jump when the female raised her voice"yes you are!"as it echos loudly through the area scareimg away any flying creatures before standing back all watching sandman confused as he he starts jumping up and down with his fist raised."that does it"throwing his bag on the ground as a bell ring is heard.he moves around with karate moves as if was going to fight her"this guy is a moron"the male says which caused phoneix to snort loudly agreeing with him as they watched

"Can you smell what the sandmans cooking"makes a wired hissing noise before both look at the other four who were holding up go faerie signs as they cheer which makes sandman look nervous as the female faer just shrugs her shoulders before grabbing a hold of his shirt"oh your pitching"before he was thrown over her shoulder in the air flipping before landing on a wooden bench breaking it as he groans.

Soon it shows the two kids and farther from before in the bedroom.

"Your kidding right it doesn't say thaf"Andrew says not believing that for one second.

The farther paused for a second with the opened book in his hands before looking slightly at the page before back at his son"well,it might"while is daughter had an indcrible faceial expression."come on,I'm just trying to spice it up a little bit"he explained to his kids.

"It's ok daddy you were doing just fine."she says.

Soon after they assured that they were good he starts reading again.

Soon sandman is show on the ground groan in pain before he starts to get up just as he watch rings meanin it was time to work causing the three siblings to groan."I have to go" which caused the faeirs to look at him wide eyed."what about the kids!"they Said worried.

"I,I know-all be back as fast as I can, and I will get you out of this forest and I will get you breakfast."he promised but the siblings just look at him with dout as he promised this before."I mean it! Eggs,toat, waffles,bacon you name"he points out as he and the faeries try to cheer them up.

When the siblings named the food they wanted the fearies and sandman share a look."that's going to be alittle though at the drive through"he tells the fearies while they chuckle.

Before sandman dispears to do his job as the fearies siblings walking over to the three siblings who are still on the ground"what know"they ask as the fearie siblings share a soft smile.

"We tell you what you three settle hear  for a bit  we'll buzz around and see what we can find okay"the male faeir comes up with a plan as the siblings nod there heads.

Just as the faeries transformed in there glowing orbs something bad was coming.

At the witches house in another part of the forest she was getting antsy and grumpy with hunger as her shadow is shown with he crocked nose"closer,closer,closer now!maybe a little breeze in the night will help this tasty meal on it's way"she cacckles as he hand is shown with some kind of dust as she blows it against three wooden figures as she cacckles more loudly waiting for her prey.

In the forest a storm browms with hi wind that howls with speed as leaves are wooshing voilently all around as it separates the faeirs and siblings as they all out on another.after what seemed like forever the storm stops which confused the siblings greatly as they look around lost.soon they walk over to a tall bushes moveig a few branches before going wide eyes at what was in front of them.it was a big house made of sweets as they share a look between them.