The new witch....not!

The ground watches the family walk away as they wave.phoneix still sad as she watched her family leave until she felt some one holding her hand making her look up at him"come one it'll be ok you'll still get to visit them in your dreams.now let me show you the rest of the forest as your guide"the male faerie says trying to cheer up his mate hateing seeing her sad.

A slow soft smile starts to appear on phoneixs face as she looks up at him"I know it just hurts and alright but you would have to catch me faeir boy"she teases him before making a run for it giggleling as he stands there confused be he catches on and starts to run after her laughing as his sister and sandman watch them smileing holding hands before walking after them.

Back in the bedroom the book is closed coughing up from the dust as the farther looks up at his kids."and they all lived happily ever after"

"That was a pretty cool story dad"Andrew says like a few parts of the book.

"Yeah I liked it to"before getting up out of the walking chair and over to the shelf by his daughters bed."Gretel was brave and phoneix was a good bit sister no matter how she felt"he daughter says her opinion about the two sisters as her Dad sets the book on the shelf.

"She was very brave and I agree with you on phoneix now you two time to sleep"he tells his kids as they get back under the covers as there dad gives them good night kiss on the head before heading out the room closeing the door leaving it dark.

"Trolls,the Boogeyman,sandman, give me a break"anderw says ounce his farthers gone sitting up in the bed before saying down on his side.

"I liked it"his sister says thinking the story was really good.

"You are so six years old"Andrew groans at his sister before the both lay back down to go to sleep.

But all of supposed the closet doors paddle as light can be seen making the siblings set it in there beds scared before the doors are open by none other sandaman showing the forset behind him as leaves slide into the room causeing them to go wide eyed as they gasp.

"Hello I just,um, excuse me.i just-oh!"sandman says as he walks into the room looking for something as the troll, Boogeyman and phoneix are shown walking up behind him.

"There it is!"sandman yells as he sees the book before walking over to it as the kids in bed are to stunned to move."just came back for this, because somebody must have dropped it."Sandman says as he points the last part to the Boogeyman who mumbled sorry as he hands him the book.

"I see fairy tale people"Andrews sister whispered making phoneix turn herd head giving her a small soft smile.

"Sandman jumps on something before turning to face them"you Know the witch wanted to come along and then I thought bad idea"thinking about the Hansel and Gretel situation.

In the closet the witches voice is heard"I heard that"causing phoneix to groan hopeing the old hag would shut up already.

While the kids look towards the closet with wide eyes"oh shut up you old witch"Sandman says as he climbed down comein up to the kids beds.

"Your all real"which caused them to b very offended

As sandman explained how the all met the Grimm brothers and how fairy tales came to be the little boy still didn't believe them."come off it.there fairy tales,made up stories to keep kids in line nobody actually believes that stuff"explained his belief on the whole Fairy tales thing before sandman throws sleeping dust on him as soon as Andrew fell asleep he went over to his sister along with phoneix as they gave her gentle smiles."are you ready"the little girl smiles back nodding her head as Sandman sprinkles sleep dust on her soothing her sleep before phoneix and the others head back into the forest just as Sandman closed the door he opened it ounce again.

A close up of Sandman is shown with the forest behind him"and that goes for everyone else too.nighty nighty"as he throws the dust in front making everything going black but that was not the end just yet.

Soon the candy house in the dark is shown again just as Brun walks up looking around for that raven as she backs up against the house"not!oh!we'll talk about your fixer upper"she says as she looks around as she steps on to stop step

"well you know what they say location, location, location"before walking to the pink wooden black hingde door grabbing the broom before heading back out as she sweeps back an forth as birds caw in the night she stops looks left and right each with a raised eyebrow and smirk before walking slowly back into the house only top pop her uper body back out as against chime of a clock is heard and let out a loud witch cackle before leaning back in side as the door slamed close as everything went black for the final time.