Sandman and Boogeyman

As they run through the woods stoping for a second to breath as they all untie the rope around there waist."what now"Gretel ask helping in tying the rope I'm not her waist."now we get out of the deforest, head to the city, and find father."Hansel explains to his sister's ounce they finally get the rope off.

"Don't worry guys I'll protect you"Phoenix assured her younger siblings as she pulls them into a hug before they start walking again. A whooshing sound is heard as fog was past. Before it shows them walking past some trees with light falls as it turned night with owls hooting in wolves howling making a very cautious."were lost aren't we"Gretel ask her siblings as they you walking as leaves Russel from the wind well a crow can be heard calling as a land on a tree branch.

As her siblings cry about being hungry and tired make her feel like your sibling in the world so she can't help them either as she guys though also trying to find small things to eat but found nothing. As I get to either walk the crew flies away calling but what they didn't know behind a tree someone was watching them. Somewhere else deep in the forest and candy house is seen in the fall of asleep fall off a tree. The crew is seen calling as it flies and through a pale glass window dropping on to a barrel on a desk in its Master's home which was a witch who ate children. Her Shadow is seen in front of the window"by the twitching of my nose something tasty this Way comes"her scratchy voice says that she sniffs the air smelling the kids to young ones and one older one. She continues to sniff while the crow caws.

Soon the siblings were seen walking again through trees and rocks as the fog lightens up some. Not knowing they are being followed Phoenix helps her younger siblings down from each dip in different parts of the ground not one of them to fall and hurt themself.soon a a creature is her bellowing in the night that it goes throughout the forest causing them to freeze Phoenix grips for younger ceilings hands"what is it"girl ask her to siblings Phoenix may have an idea what it is but chose not to tell her she likes not want to scare him and she looks all around all hansel shrugs his shoulders"I don't know"

Doing the little girl from the bedroom is seen leaning against her headboard"what is it"she whispers the same thing the girl on the story ask.

"I don't know"her brother Andrew says the exact same thing that Hansel has said in the story.

"Well if you give me a chance I'll tell you"their father says making them go quiet so he can continue to read the story. He looks back at the book"sorry I just got caught up in the moment"daughter apologizes as she gets comfortable on her bed before he starts reading again.

"You're scared"her brother teases her from his side of the room."I am not"she immediate denies while glaring at her brother for teasing her.

They soon stick their tongues out of each other before their father leaves forward in the chair causing them to look at him looking at his daughter don't worry"honey are you sure? Are you ready for this? I mean are you really ready for it. I mean are you really really ready for it?"he continues to ask her wanted to make sure before he gets to what it is making her really nervous and she holds the blanket up to her chin clutching it tightly."well, What is it"she asked hesitantly want her dad looks at the book before looking at her dramatically before"it is a Boogeyman!"he explained dramatically.

For a hideous looking Boogeyman with a green big head with horns that glow at the tip as it here's a raggedy looking Brown cloak over its clothes as it roars at the three siblings that you all scream and shock back in the bedroom the two kids and the father scream as well.

Soon Phoenix that's out of it and punches the boogeyman straight in the face cause it to heal while her ceilings look at her wide eye as if she was crazy"ow!"before they heard another voice movement behind them is her cause not to look to see a man wearing some sort of pajamas as he walks with bunny slippers"it's getting a little too noisy in the neighborhood the owner's association is getting a letter from me if it's not the birth walking it's the squirrels chattering or -"The Man known as sandman walks down the lake before he sees the three siblings in the boogeyman staring at him."yo, baldy I'm working here huh"the boogeyman says ounce his face stopped hurting from the punch two places his hands on his hips with a huff. This human just stumps towards him"what are you doing here? This is my part of the forest"explain as he points towards the ground as a siblings just looked confused on what is going on as they share look.

"You're not supposed to be here"he says Jamming his finger in the boogeyman's face"hit the road, jack, and don't come back no more, no more."sandman as he gets his thumb behind them indicating for him to go. As he gets in his face but the boogeyman doesn't back down.

"Well, well if it isn't the sandman, the sultan of snooze, the bearer of bedtime"he says mockingly as he points out each name that was given to making same man just Huff"well, at least what I do is important! What kind of job is lurking around in closets, scaring kids out of there pajamas."he says comparing his job to his making a point the three siblings just lean back watching them go at each other."it's a fun job"the boogeyman says not realizing that a big glub of snot was sliding out his nose while the kids just looked grossed out. The sandman notices an indicates that he has it's not coming with his fingers before he realizes what they're trying to say and sniffs it back into his nose making them all grossed out.

Soon after a little talk between the sandman and Boogeyman as they make fun of each other's jobs and as one brags about going on a date with a Wood fairy soon the boogeyman leaves leaving only the siblings and sandman.