Reunited and saying goodbye

They all stand around breathing heavily before smiling at one another "wood faerie take gretel and male wood faerie take phoneix and get them out of here.ill take care of hansel"he says getting up from the floor handing her back her wand before pistols.before they are led out as sandman gets to working on getting Hansel out of the cage.

The girls are singing running outside the candy house through the pink black hinged door into the cold night waiting by a tree as fog settled in slightly.back inside sandman finally was able to get the metal cage door unlocked only to look inside with wide eyes.

Before he is seen rolling Hansel out of the house down the walking stone patch as the sound of bolling pins falling over is heard ounce he comes to a stop in front of the three girls as he in folds groaning before sandman joins them after making sure he was ok the five of them help a groan Hansel up from the ground slowly.

Before the sound of there farther is heard"Hansel?Gretel is that you where's phoneix"he says joyfully to see his children as he gets on his news to hug him but frowns not seeing his oldest which confused phoneix since she was right here."he can't see you cause your turning into a fairy tale character since you and her brother are mates"sandman explains which shocks her while there farther looks over his to younger kids"hansel what happened and where is phoneix"there farther says getting a good look at Hansel before looking for his oldest daughter who starts to smile sadly.

"Oh farther.we had this terrible adventure,we did. Stepmother, she took us into the forest to lose us, and we were trapped by a troll-this witch which came and tried to eat Hansel and phoneix is here along with sandman and the wood faeries they saved us"Gretel explains as she points were there standing at making there farther to look confused.

Phoenix watches with a sad smile as the two faeries and sandman explain why he can't see us.before there father gets up to lead her younger siblings away.

Another part of the forest is shown with the troll from earlier crying as brun walks down the path to look for him until she finds him so she walks forward."what on earth are you doing."she demands as she stops placing her hands on her hips makeing the troll to turn around slowly.before she walks forward some more"and where have you been? There is a sink full of dishes that needs washing"she immediately starts ordering all the troll just stands there building up in anger as his shoulders go rigid"what are you doing?"she ask confused.

The troll just tilts his head"I should have done a long time ago darling dearest"he says making her scoff as the fog thickens alittle bit with a grey color in the sky as it's getting dark.

"Oh,don't you darling dearest me. I've been sitting in there all day without a thing to eat or drink. I could pass out any moment low blood sugar"the troll starts to growl as he shakes with anger as he lifts his hand up with his pointer finger as he growls and grunt with his finger starting to glowly a reddish purple."don't want your finger"she says but he ignores her still keeping it pointing at her and she slaps his hand away"I said don't point your finger at me!"but that only makes him more angry as he raised both hands up with the pointer fingers glowing ready to fire as he growls. All of a sudden Raven The Crow lies down low to broom to where the siblings mother golden locket lays"excuse me,love birds.i just need this."while brun trys to swat him away Raven manges to get the locket off her and flys away leaving her gasping in shock."thank you"

Brun stands there patting the part of her shirt where the locket ounce laid"no!my locket!oh!oh! My ticket to the good life!troll do something."she whines desperately realizing the lock it was gone before trying to control the meaning you do something but he just struck his shoulder not knowing what to do before brun groans and follows after the Raven Hurryly to get the locket back.

Soon back inside the which is house the fang like grate door of the fire place is seen as smoke starts to swoosh out of it up into the chimney as the outside of the chimney is shown with smoke whooshing out of it but nobody noticed it.

"Well I don't think there will be anybody else.at least,not right away but I have my daughter and my son back hopefully we'll find Phoenix and that's enough for me yeah?"the farther says as he needs down in front of his youngest children as they nod with sad smiles thinking of there older sister knowing this will be the last time they will ever see her.

While the little family tried to cheer one another up when all of sudden the Raven"heads up had dropped the locket into his hands making the siblings happy to know there mother's locket is back were it belongs.before a whooshing is head as the wind started to blow like crazy making everyone look around.at the witches house the smoke from earlier is seen taking a life of its own as it zooms past the trees coming to a complete stop in front of them forming the face of the witch."I have you now"her voice echos as there farther holds tightly on to her younger siblings not understanding what's going on. Birthday witch tackles until the fairies close some kind of fair it does make it her disappear with each blow disembarking the snow"I'll be back"The witches whale is her throughout the land as her smoke disappears making the strange win stop as her farther confused on what happened.

Gretel and Hansel run over to them giving them one last hug as phoneix holds them tight before she promised to visit in there dreams as she watches as her father and younger siblings walked away to home.