This Time

I sat here waiting for my name to be called and there it was.

"ALexi, Alexis Brown" a woman called out my name.

Hi my name is Alexis but in shorts it's lexi I live in Jamaica. Yep in Kingston where all the gun men are. But you know it's not that bad how people said it is there is no gunshots and things like that. Anyways I just turn 22. My parents died by robbers and by this time I was at school. My Aunt and Uncle told me everything about my parents death but I just don't believe it. Somehow I think they are lying with all of the stories they told me. Back to the introduction I do not have any siblings only my cousins from my Aunt and Uncle and they all treat me like I'm Cinderella.

"Yes that's me" I answered with a smile.
"This way please, It's your time to do the interview". She said sternly

I got up and walked into the room for the interview.

After the Interview

They finished the interview with me and told me to wait for their call.
" Oh man this ain't good". I said to myself while walking out.

I left the company and went home.
While going home I had my head held low until I heard people screaming in the ally.

"Wha dat" I said frightened
I heard screams and a couple of gun
shots which also frightened me.

As I shouldn't have done I went into the ally to have a look. I mean I'm a Jamaican for Christ sake mi ago wa fass and see what a gwaan.

As I went a little further I saw a group of men standing over a guy that was just begging for his life.

"Please mi a beg u don't kill mi; mi sorry boss a pay mi get fi dweet and it higher dan weh u pay mi". The guy on the ground say whose face was full of blood sweat and tears.

Haha yes mi know BTS. Anyways

I couldn't really see the man that he was talking to.

"Shut the fuck up so a try u a try fi say mi no pay u enough $30 000 nu good fi u eeh pussyhole".

"Boss please mi did need it fi mi wife treatment and that never enough fi do the surgery because mi still have mi pickney dem fi school don understand nuh".

"Understand! Understand this" the man said and shot him in the head.

"Ahhh" mi scream out and the man dem turn around.

Den mi eyes widen and mi run off .

"Weh di fuck u people a tan ya so fah go catch ar but don't kill ar bring ar to mi".
The man shouted.

Mi hear di man say when mi run off.

Weh u guys feel ago happen to ar.