Problem and then leaving

It was now 5:00 and I was hella boring.
I went to the bag of clothes and found a nice dress that mi ago wear to the club. I went downstairs to talk with Jake .

"Yo mi want fi go to di club"I said sternly

"So what" he answered fiercely.
"Mi want u fi carry mi" I asked

"Not a bomboclaat a mi u want the don fi kill" he said looking back at his phone.

"Him nah go kill u stop be so extra"
"No mi nah carry yuh "he said coldly

"Please nuh mi boring in dis place. U see if u no carry mi, mi ago burn the house down and then mi tell him say a u dweet when u did a smoke and a drink rum" I threatened

"Jesus God woman wicked mi not even a drink or smoke fadda God . Go get ready mi a wait pan u" he said utterly shocked.

I wore my dress and DAMN I look hot asf. Mi go back down stairs and tell him mi ready.

"Yo mi ready"  I said posing
"What are you wearing" he ask shocked
"Clothes that's what I'm wearing" I answered with attitude.
"Don ago murder u eno" he threatened
"Afta we nuh deh" I said
"Oh and mi have one a him credit card Soo.." I waved the card in his face smiling.

"Look here a fi him personal card dat put it dun" he warned

"Nope how a him personal card and him no carry it wid him" I said and walked out and he sighed.

At the club

I went into the club hearing the loud music and the stench of sweat and alcohol together made mi wanna faint.

I went up to the bar and order a martini
I have never had this. I took a sip and it was fantastic I drank it and and started to order the heavy stuff. 45 minutes later I was drunk as hell.

Jake pov

As we enter the club she ran to get a drink and I sat at the VIP section. I had to watch her from a far or I will die.
Yep I will die.

I look at where she were and she was having too many shots. She was drunk now and went to dance with a guy. She was doing all type of sexy dances that I had to invade but before I do the Don grabbed her carrying her on his shoulders. FUCK.

TJ POV

I  went and done the business fast because it was not enough and went back to Jamaica. I came back to my house and didn't find Jake or Alexis there. I ask one of the security and they said she went to the my club.

I went there to only see her dancing on a guy very seductively. I throw her over my shoulder and drove home.
I threw her in the bed and gave her water. But she threw it way.

"Mi nuh want it"
She seh Dan drop a sleep

"Mi and u tomorrow" I said and took up a cigarette.

Alexis Pov

I woke up with a headache.
That club was intense.

Shit who brought me home? Who gave me the water?

After freshening up I went down stairs an was met with breakfast. It was me and TJ around the table it was quiet.

When I finished I washed the plate and was about to run past him to go upstairs but he called me. I turned back and went to him. What am I doing have I because a dog listening to him. No I have to keep my pride.

"No mi have things fi do"
"Like what"
"Nun a yuh business" I said hissing my teeth
"Weh u mean by dat"
"Chro bye" I said putting my hands up in his face.

I walked off and went to the room.

Later that day

I was so proud of myself nuh man cyaa rule a baddie like me.

I freshened up myself and went downstairs I was hungry.

I looked in the fridge and took out a popsicle and sat on the couch besides him and started eating it. While I was consuming it I looked at him and he was looking at me.

"A wha" mi ask confuse
"Nothing" he said and took a cigarette

Mi a go back a America.

"Really how come" I said not really caring

"A fi six months mi a go back fa and mi no really sure mi ago come back after the six months if the job weh mi ago do finished that time".  He said without emotions

"So mi ago let you go" he said and got up. But before he leave mi hold him hand.

"A wha you--" he said before I cut him off by kissing him.

I broke the kiss and said

"Afta mi no waa leave yuh" I said serious

"Wha mek"he asked

"Because mi like yuh" I said shyly

"Oh really" he asked smirking

"Yeah really a wah mi can't like yuh" I ask him smiling.

"Yeah but-"

Mek mi guess u no like mi

Ano like dat doll mi just caa deh wid you

Oh really mi know mi shouldn't do this eno man mi always get rejected"

"DOLL LISTEN NUH" he shouted

No it all good mi know mi shouldn't say nothing yo mi stupid eno cause u kidnap mi and mi expect say mi kidnapper fi end u liking me. This a just we mi fi fucking get. I said running upstairs.

"Doll wait fuck" I heard him say before mi close the door.

I started packing my things while crying thinking I'm stupid.
"Fuck him all guys are like that why would a gangster like mi why would a Mafia like mi" I told myself

I finished packing my things and went downstairs but he was not there . I opened the front door and felt the cool night air on my face. Tears left my eyes as I looked back at the house.

I turned around and saw him leaning on his car. I walked pass him.

"Doll wait deh"

" Stop calling me that it annoying"

"Why u move so likkle girl"

"Fuck you"

"Yo talk to mi no Alexis"

"Mi no have nothing fi say to you"

" Why the Fuck u nuh just chill "

" Chill wid wah leave mi alone mek mi gwaan nuh"

"Alright gwaan don't fucking come back ya"

When he said that mi heart break mi never expect him fi say that" the tears that fell from my eyes mi just wipe Dem weh mi done cry fi people weh nuh worth it. I looked at him and he had no expression he meant it.

I walked away from him turning to look at him but him just go in a him car and drive out a the yard fast.

Mi couldn't hold it back mi have to cry. Mi truly love this one so so much but just like every other one not meant to be it's sad.

FUCK LOVE