Change

I sat in his living room while the door opened and people bringing in a man that was badly wounded.

I stiffened at the sight the man was pleading while the brought in a woman and 2 girls that is about my age.

What will they do?

TJ came down and went to then he didn't even acknowledge me.

He went over the man and started beating him up.

"Daddy daddy" the kids shouted as he continue to beat the man.

"Where is he where is your boss" TJ asked as he took a knife from one of his guards.

"Mi no know Mi no know" the man seh then TJ use the knife and sliced the throat of the two girls.

I screamed and he turned to me.

"Weh u a do down here gwaan upstairs" he said coldly while wiping off the knife.

I didn't answer. I got up and head for the door and opened it running outside before I could reach the gate he held my waist turning me around to him.

"Weh u think u a go" he said smirking with blood on his face.

"Yuh kill the two girl dem why"

"A just business" he said still smirking

"Which business just let me go mi no have nothing fi do wid any a dis" I said with mi voice breaking.

I was truly afraid of him he look like the devil from hell. He just killed people and a smile.

"Weh u mean u no memba in the ally weh u see and hear that's why mi have u now and plu u no have no parents and no siblings and u aunty no want u back so mi a keep " he said sarcastically.

I said nothing just hold down mi head.

I grab the knife from him and held it in front of me to create distance. Fi tell the truth mi no know weh mi a do.

"Hahaha Lord God a weh u ago do wid dat gimmi di knife" he said laughing

"No mi na go do dat" I said as he became serious

"Weh mi seh u fi do" he said coming closer.

He took the knife from me and grabbed my hand pulling me close to him.

"Doll DON'T EVER play wid mi again" he said harshly.

I nod my head.

"Gwaan upstairs and wait pan mi" he ordered

Wtf what does this eediat Tek mi fa.
I went to the room and a couple of minutes later he came.

"Lay down" he ordered
I looked at him in disbelief

"Wha" I ask
"Lay. Down." He said again

I laid on the bed as he hovered over me.

My heart started to beat fast an I gulped.He came down close to my face and kissed me. I was so shocked. His lips were so soft. He pulled away and looked in my eyes.

"Aren't you going to kiss me back" he said in calm voice that I found cute.

"I don't know" I said shyly
"Whatchu mean" he asked
"Umm umm" I said and he chuckled

He came back down to my level and kiss me again.This time I held I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back. I could feel him smirking.
He rolled over and now I was on top of him. I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"What's up" he asking breathing heavily
"Umm" I said shyly looking at his chest.
" Are u nervous doll" he asking
"Umm yes" I replied
"Is it your first time" he asked and I nodded.
"Oh" he said
I got up off him and he went through the door after saying I can sleep in this room.
I fell on the pillow squealing.
"I had my first kiss with a gunman a freezing gunman" I said squealing

Why am I behaving like this I'm an adult oh my.

The next morning

I woke up remembering everything from last night.

I smiled then went to the bathroom.

Believe me not I searched this bathroom for a toothbrush cause I don't know anything about this place. I finally found one brushed my teeth. I took a bath a wore another one of his clothes.

I went downstairs and saw no one. I looked on the table to see a note .
It read:

Dear new girl

It's TJ's bro. Good morning. How are you.
I know we have not probably been talking or even know each other but TJ said I should tell you that he is going to America and he will be back next week Friday. Don't try to escape cause you can't. I'm sorry he had the house strictly guarded. Don't worry Jake will be there with you even tho the don nuh like it.
But clothes is there for you in the his room under the bed. Ok later now.

Don bro gad

Yeah dat a di message weird write. Well let's find something to eat.