Caught

TJ POV

I was in my club doing some business when I got a call from my Right hand man saying he caught the man that was selling us out.

"Time to Fuck some motherfuckers up".
I said after hanging the phone up.

I went into my car and the driver drove mi to where we will be deleting this guy from existence. We parked on the side of the road and went in to the ally and there they were my crew bodyguards and the motherfucker that tried playing wid mi.

"Ok don this is the guy" My right hand guy said.

I scoffed after looking at the man.

"So a did yuh. Yuh know seh mi did a watch you from long time now and mi know seh u did a go slip up sometime soon" I said using the gun to scratch my head.

After all the confrontation

"Understand! Understand this"I said then shot the man in his head.

After the shot I heard a scream then turn around to see a girl running away.

"Weh di fuck u people a tan ya so fah go catch ar but don't kill ar bring ar to mi".
I shouted.

Lexi Pov

As I was running I felt someone grabbed my hand and put a cloth over my mouth and I passed out.

Later I woke up in a room that is definitely not mine my head was throbbing. I got up and walked to the door I tried to open it but it was locked.

"A weh mi deh" I said confused

Then mi remember last night.

"Shit please no tell mi say mi get kidnapped. Oh lord dem ago sell mi and mek mi work pan plantation. But a hope the person weh kidnap mi cute cause mi no want no ugly man kidnap mi" I said in my mind

Lord have mercy look weh mi a say before mi worry and try escape" I said and then walked over to the windows to see if they were open but guess what nope they weren't.

The situation finally hit me and I fell on the floor I put my face in my hand and started crying.

"Why does this have to happen to me. First it's my parents, second I have to live with people who don't appreciate me and last this mi get kidnapped. Why my life stay so oh God help mi." I said while crying.

I lifted my head when the door opened and a man walked in I couldn't see him because my eyes had water he came over to me and came down to my level.

"Weh u a cry fa doll" he said wiping away my tears .

I moved away from him hiding my face.

He got up and was about to leave.

" Weh u ago do wid mi" I asked him

"Don't worry bout dat" him say about to leave again

I ran over to him and started pleading.

Well mi have to mi want to live mi no rich yet.

"Please let mi go please mi aunt ago cuss if mi no come home and she might even kill mi.

"Weh u mean mi call u Aunt fi get a little loan from ar it's not like mi need it tho just did a wa prank call cause mi never did ago let u go and she say she no care bout u and even say mi fi even kill u" He said with a cold expression.

"But-- But mi--" I stopped talking as the man just left closing the door.

I fell on the ground crying until I fell asleep. Yes I fell asleep on the floor.
I opened my eyes and I was still on the floor. I got up and went over to the door and tried to open it but this time it was opened. I walked out of the room and took the stairs and came down stairs to see some men sitting on the couch while guns and other weapons were on the table in front of them.

As I was about to turn back upstairs I heard someone spoke.

"Oh don looks like she finally got up" he said

" Mi can see dat come ya" he said calling me with a cold expression.

I walked over to him and he patted his lap. I stand there confused.

"Sit down" he said

I hesitantly sit down on his leg and he pulled mi up to sit properly.

"Don u no see she fraid a you" one of the man said while talking a puff of the tobacco.

Mi no think a old people use dem ting deh wow.

"Is that so doll" he said putting his hand on my waist.
I flinched and he chuckled

I looked at all the men that was sitting there and they were all so heavenly they looked handsome as fuck.

"Oh sorry we have no manners let's introduce ourselves" a guy with beautiful eyes said.

"I'm jake" he said smiling showing his dimples .

" Oh yeah sorry I'm Gabriel but you can call me Gabe" one of the guys said.

"I'm Michael" he said seriously

Gosh these people are scary

"I'm Ian what's up" he said smiling shaking my hand that I did not really give him.

" And I'm the dons brother aka his right hand man Chris " he said looking at his brother.

"And he is the don TJ" Chris said pointing at the man whose lap I was in.
He looked at me and smirk.

He looked so fucking handsome his green eyes looked majestic and his tattoos are so cool his pink plumped lips Gosh I want him.

"Oh my what am I saying. I mean he is angelic I would want to have his baby but no I don't want him he kills people"
I said in my mind .

"Yuh done look " he said coldly lifting an eyebrow.

"Look like she want you don" Gabe said smiling at me.

"Who tell you so mi no want him" I said hissing my teeth and got up.

"Weh u think u a go siddun ya so" he said harshly looking at me with a scary face.

"Noo mi na go do dat" I said with attitude.

Ya man mi no care if him wa kill mi ;him kill mi but mi not sitting in his lap nope after mi ano wa dog fi a obey him so.

"Ohhh bomboclaat" all the guys say together while chuckling.

Him get up from his seat with him six pack a show oh mi never tell u say him never have on no shirt well he didn't. Him look sexy ASF. He came over to me and stopped right in front of me.

What's going to happen next guys?
What you think the don ago do to ar?
Well let's find out in the next part.