it happened tonight

"Oh my god the world is ending" my coworker Sarah said as she ran to me.

"What do you mean" I said sarcastically

"Uh know the mafia weh name TJ" she said

"No I do not" I lied

"Girl how can you not know him. Anyways him bomb up a factory with over 300 people working there". She said with a scared and worried face.

"What how come" I said surprised
I mean why would he do that I don't recall that he would be doing things like that I mean he killed about 2 girls already with a knife so I don't know.

"Girl it tragic mi caa understand why because him never usually do things like this u see him would on kill people. But him never usually do these things" she said sadly.

"Anyways this is so sad. But off that topic u want to go to a club wid mi" she ask as she started to act excited.

"No mi no like clubs" I said uninterested.

"Why everytime mi ask u u say no why girl just mek wi go no man" she said pleading at me.

"Ok ok this is the only time mi a go" I said obviously irritated.

Time skip

I was at my house. Yes I got my own house and the job I interviewed for I got it. But I'm still sad memories of that knight keeps on flashings in my head.
I do miss him but I'm not going back I have too much pride as a bad gyal and him even tell mi say mi nuh fi go back so mi good wid mi life mi not even looking for love as I said before Fuck love.

I took a bath and did my makeup and put on my dress I looked at myself.

"Girl you ago catch the man dem tonight" I said to myself smiling

I quickly put on my heals and grab my phone and purse. I then heard honking outside that's my ride.

At the club

I entered the club with my college and we went to take a sip of alcohol. This was the same club I came to with Jake.
I then saw a familiar face over in the VIP section. It was no other than TJ that Fucker. He was sipping his expensive wine looking at me with a very dark cold expression. He looked Hot asf with his shirt half button his revealing tattoo his pink lips that he bit looking at me. I could feel my body getting hot I quickly ran to the girls restroom.

As I went in I felt someone came in behind me. I look around only to be lifted onto the sink and felt lips on mine. I pushed the person only to be met with those green eyes looking back at me.

"Weh u want" I asked angrily
"Yuh mi want" he said holding on to my waist.
"Well mi no want you" I said pushing his chest to no avail.

"Doll I'm sorry" he said with sorrowful eyes.

"Weh u mean after we neva did deh" I said hissing my teeth.

"Why u have so much attitude" he said bringing his hands to my thighs rubbing them.

"A wah wr--wrong wi-- wid dat"

"Mi never say nothing wrong wid it doll" he said then he started to kiss my neck.

"TJ stop" I said trying to push him away.

Not to lie I kinda liked it. I don't know why but I liked it I was pushing him away but still wanting him to come close.

"Ahh" I moaned when he started to bite my neck.

After he made sure he left spots on my neck he moved away smirking.

"I can see you liked that ain't it" he said still between my legs.

"No I didn't" I said looking away.