What Every Girl Wants

2 weeks after the birth of Tyreek (yes that's the baby's name)

I woke up to rain and checked on the baby before going to the bathroom to freshen up. After that came out the bathroom and went downstairs to make breakfast after making breakfast and washed the dishes I then heard the baby crying on the monitor and I ran to check on him.

"Okay ty ty mommy is here shhh" I said taking him out of the slowly rocking him.

I took him down stairs and sat in the couch feeding him while watching Netflix.

A couple minutes later TJ came in.

"It look life a storm wi ago have" I said as he took off his shoes and jacket.

"So it seems" he said walking to the couch.

He pecked my lips and tried taking the baby.

"Not a backside go change and den u can take him" I said and he did just that.

He came back and took the baby playing with him. "They so cute" I thought to myself.

" B when wi can go on the date u know how long mi a wait" I wined

"B tomorrow wi ago cause no rain not falling tomorrow" he said

"How you know rain na fall tomorrow" I said

"Because mi just know" he said before giving me the baby went to the kitchen.

"B you no cook nothing" he shouted from the kitchen.

"No u have to make something" I shouted back.

"Ahh" he said.

The next day

We left the baby with the guys and got ready for our date and I was now fixing up my self.

I was now ready and TJ was waiting for me I went outside he was standing leaning on his car looks like a snack.

"Damn Mami u look ravishing" he said before walking up on me and started kissing me.

I pushed him away before he took it farther.

We got in the car and and drove a few minutes to the spot then he parked and  he told me to put a blind fold on and so I did.

"Are we there yet"
"No b"
"Are we there yet"
"Not yet"
"We reached yet mi tired fi walk remember say a heels mi ina" I said
Alright Tek it off he said and I did that.

I took off the blindfold and the sight I saw made me had to hug him it's so beautiful.

We went and he pull out the chair for me to sit and we started talking and eating. After all that we I took of my shoes and we took a walk by the beach.

"What do u feel about today" he asked
"It was lovely" I said
"Really"  he stopped and I looked at him curious of why he stopped.

The moonlight was shining brightly as his eyes were glistering in the moonlight the beach water was splashing and he then smiled and went down on his knees. I was so shocked my heart started beating fast.

"Even though we aren't dating but I think we are. I know at first I put you through so much pain and anger and we even went through so much together I want to be with you always I want to wake next to you every morning I want to see you smiling for as long as we shall live. I want to have this family with you I just love you and want to spent the rest of my life with you. I thought I would never fall in love but I was mistaken I've never met someone like you that is so down to earth,beautiful,gorgeous and just perfect for me. With all been said Alexis
Brown will you make me the happiest man in the world . Will you marry me"
He said holding out the ring looking me in my eyes.

By this time tears were flowing down my cheeks.

"YES YES I will marry you" I said excitedly as he put the ring on my finger and lift me up spinning me around.

He then put me down and held my ways looking me in the eyes before coming down to my level kissing me with so much love.

I mean what every girl wants is someone that makes them happy someone that understand them someone that can put up with their bullshit someone who would trade the world for them and protect them forever and I think I found that guy.

Oh my god guys what do you think about the story.

Do you want a part two where she trains to protect herself. And where TJ started training his son when he turns 17. Please let me know.

With all been said thanks for all the support on this story and it's my first book so I want to know how I did and the improvements I need to make.