Acting cute

It was now 11:00 in the night and he was not back yet.
"A wha happen to him" I asked calling his phone to no avail.
I tried calling Jakes phone but he took didn't answer. What the hell is going on.

The next day I woke up still on the couch. So him never come back last night. I got up and went to the bathroom. After using the bathroom I went out to buy some food because I can't bother to cook. I took an Uber to the restaurant to buy food. When I got there I ordered my food and sat there to eat. I was eating when the day news came on. It was about two gangs that had a shoot out.

"This morning there was a shootout at the famous gangs house" he said then showed a picture of TJ house.

"Yes Tyrone Johnson's house the most famous mafia there is in Jamaica and at this time we have no other news about the cause and what happened" he said

"Ok what the hell" I said confused
"So where is he" I asked myself not knowing the answer.

I went back home. As I closed the door I turned around to see TJ on my couch taking care of the shot he got in his arm.

"Wah happen to you" I said shocked
" A nuh nothing dis mi get worse than this" he said pulling out the bullet.
A weh the rest of your friends deh" I ask concerned
"Dem gaawn home" he said
"And leave you like this watch when mi see dem" I said angrily.
"No doll a mi tell Dem fi gwaan" he sat stitching up his.

Mek mi help u I said taking the needles from him and this time he let me.

After stitching him up I put bandaid ove r the wound.

"Why u can't protect yuh self" I said angrily.

"A just part a it" he said and I looked at him dumbfounded as he lay on the couch.

"Uh hungry" I asked helping him lay property

"No mi good just want to sleep" he said and closed his eyes.

"This guy" I said then sat in the couch

I was on my phone scrolling through TikTok when he started coughing.
I felt his neck and he was burning up.
I turned the fan on him and let him sleep.

He woke up coughing I looked at him.

"Uh sick eno" I said and he nodded his head.

"Mi want water" he said and I went for some water for him with a flu pill.

He took it and lay back.
"You nuh hungry" I asked and he shook his head.

"Weh u mean mi ago mek some porridge dat ago easy fi u eat" I said and went to the kitchen.

A couple of minutes later I finished making the porridge and took it to him.

"Come on siddun up" I said and he did.

I gave him the porridge and he started eating. After a few spoon he stopped.

"Mi nuh want no more" he said giving it to me.

"Oh lord sick people" I said and brought the dish to the kitchen. After washing the things I used I went back and told him to go and bathe. Which he did cause if him did say no I would be here cussing him out.

He came back and lay down in my lap. What's wrong now.

"Mi feel weak" he said then sneezed.
"Bless you a dat happen when u sick" I said playing with his hair.

Mi say him cute when him sick I mean him just deh ya so a hug mi waist while him lay down ina mi lap.

"Lexi" he called cutely
"Yes Tyrone" I answered
"Mi nose stuffy now u have no inhaler or alcohol" he asked and I got up and went to find anything of them.

I came back with the inhaler.He took it and inhale it. A couple of minutes later he fell back to sleep in my lap.

It was now 8:00 in the night and I was getting hungry so I boiled over the porridge and ate it. After eating and everything I then woke up j to go to sleep in my room.

"TJ " I called but he just shifted .
"TJ" I called again and he hummed.
"Come go in the room fi sleep" I said and he got up.

I unplugged the fan and carried it in my room. After fixing it I went to take a shower and brushed my teeth. I put on my night garments and went to sleep beside him.

The next morning I woke up and it was raining heavily. TJ was still sleeping beside me. I did the morning routine and ate something.

I was sharing out his food to give him in the bedroom but he was sitting on the couch.

"Uh feel better now" I asked feel his forehead and just shrugged.

After I brought him to the doctor he has been feeling well now and on his feet.