Surprises

It has been two weeks since he left on his business trip and hasn't returned and I was nervous and worried if he was ok. During these weeks I was feeling nauseous I was eating and vomiting a lot. So I was now on my way to buy a pregnancy test cause this ain't normal. I bought it and some food, snacks and ice cream from the supermarket and went home.

After I got home I put the things I bought away and went into the bathroom with the test. After doing what I should do I put it to stay and went to make something to eat. After eating I went to check the test results.

" Lord God" I shouted after seeing the results.

It was positive.

"Oh lord what am I going to tell Tyrone. Mi wonder if him ago accept it or. Jesus mi mind a run wild now mi no know what to think" I said worried.

Time skip 2 months later.
By this time the bump was showing.

I woke up in the evening after a long nap hearing noise downstairs.

"Lord Jesus a people break in" I said panicking.

I opened the door slowly and went into out the room tiptoeing down the stairs to see who was there. When I saw who it was I was shocked and happy at the same time.

"TJ" I shouted excited and ran to hug him.
He got up seeing me and hugged me lifting me up on him.

"Weh u deh so long" I said and continue to hug him he chuckled and I looked at him.
"U did a sleep so mi never want to wake u" he said smiling.

" Oh ok mi have something fi tell uh" I said nervously.

"Wha wrong b" he said

"Umm mi have to tell u in private" I said looking at him and then his friends and bodyguard.

"Ahh" he said and we went upstairs to the bedroom.

"Wha happen" he said sitting on the bed as I closed the door.

"Umm" I said nervously.

"Talk nuh b a wah" he said

"Tyrone mi pregnant" I said lifting his hoodie I was wearing showing the baby bump his eyes widened.

"Really" he said shocked
"Yeah what wrong" I said unsure of his answer then he came over to me and hugged me.

"Really" he said happily this time as he looked at the bump touching it then looking at me while with tears threatening to come out his eyes.

"Mi think u never did a go want it or mi"
I said sadly looking at him with tears in my eyes.

"U a mad b ofcourse mi want you and wi baby weh u a think seh" he said then kissed me.

He broke it looking at me.
"For how long now " he asked
"A month now" I said wiping my tears.
"So a so long mi go weh fa"  he said  smiling.
"Yeah 2 months" I said
"Oh wow" he said surprised."It feel like just a couple of weeks" he said

"Really now so u never miss mi den" I asked

Ofcourse b he said then hugged me.
"Mi bring something things for u" he said

"Really a wha" I said surprised. "It ina the barrel dem in the guest room tomorrow wi check it" he said.

"Ok wi hungry" I said rubbing my tummy smiling.

"A weh uno want" he said and we went out the room.

He eventually told his friends that I'm having his baby and for the past week they were all treating mi like I'm a queen well I am. Well they always do but this time Dem extra wid it.
If mi a Dem home one a Dem have to di deh wid mi if TJ gone a work. Tj order a maid fi do all the work around the house. Tj get wa personal doctor fi mi and him come check me almost every day. Sometimes mi couldn't even use the bathroom in a peace because him ago come open up the door checking on m. Well mi appreciate it but sometimes it too much.

We did the ultra sound, baby shower and gender reveal and guess what it was a boy and TJ was nagging me about being wrong about the baby being a girl.

TJ POV

"Yow Chris mi glad how a wa boy u see" I said smiling like I just bought the whole world.

"Bredda nothing never wrong if a did wa girl" he said taking a puff of the cigarette.

"Mi neva seh nothing wrong mi just glad seh a wa boy so him can be the next don when mi get old uh seen" I said rolling up the weed then lighting it.

"Weh mi say bout smoking in the house uno come out" Lexi said walking down stairs holding her waist.

"Oh shit mi forgot" I said putting down the cigarette to help her.

"Ofcourse u forget u always for get" she said as I help her to sit on the couch.

"TJ u caa rub mi foot dem fi mi dem a hurt mi" she said putting her foot in my lap.

Mi seh dah pregnant ya sometimes mi caa bother wid ar yuh see seh miserable  everything trouble ar mi caa eat ina piece and mi friend dem stop come here because she always a beg dem fi do something and if dem do it wrong she start cuss. dem seh dem naa come back until she give birth which is day after tomorrow.

"Alright" I said as I started to rum dem.
Den she start cuss.

"Look how much time mi ask uh fi do it and uh still caa do it good move man" he say and take up her foot from off mi leg. "Mi want ice cream" she said and I look at Chris and he look at me.

"Well bro mi a go weh u seen so mi will call uh later. Lexi later mi a cut" Chris said then walked fast to the door leaving.

I hissed my teeth and got up for the ice cream.

B mi soon come back  I said giving her the ice cream.

"Weh u a go"

"Don't worry mi just a go outside and come back"

"Ok" she said eating the ice cream.

Well to the bar I go.