it happened again

I was pissed at TJ because him never mek mi get mi groceries Dem so now mi ago pess him fi come wid mi fi buy the things Dem.

"TJ" I called running up the stairs.
"What!" he shouted

I entered his office seeing him going through some files. A first to backside.

"Come follow mi to get mi groceries dem cause u never mek mi buy dem yesterday" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Mi busy tomorrow" he said focused on the papers.

"Alright see if u eat nothing Ina this" I said about to walk through the door.

"Weh u mean" he asked me looking from the paper lifting and brow
"If nuh follow mi a hell in a dis fi u" I said. Mi know him know how spiteful mi be so him affi just do di right.

"Alright Alright mi come here" he send in a defeated tone passing me the car keys. "Wait Ina the car mi a come".

I see he came back changed in a white shirt with a jeans pants white shoes a blue cap and his money bag.

"But a coulda weh u a go" I said shocked as he came in the car. Cause a just groceries wi ago buy.

"So what mi caa look proper" he said putting on his seatbelt.

"Proper fi who" I said chuckling.

"Just leave mi" he said irritated.

We were now parking to go into the market to buy some vegetables and stuff. After buying we put the things in the car and went to the supermarket to buy some groceries.

"Mi hungry now" I said sighing.
"A wha u want" he asked
"Jerk chicken and festival" I answered.
"Ahh" he said.

A couple of minutes later we pulled up at a shop on the road.

"Ok come" he said getting out the car.

We went and ordered what we want.
A couple of minutes later I was leaning on the car waiting while jay went to pee. Out of nowhere mi see some girls standing and whispering to each other looking at me.

"But a wah dis" I said
Look like a problem dem wah start.
"Why uno a look pan mi so fa" I said annoyed.

"Yuh see nobody a look pan you a weh u one have fi people look pan" she said and then her friends laugh. Dem come like Dem white girls deh in a show.

"But look yah baby girl mi have more weh fi look pan Dan anything. Wid uh maga leg them weh coulda bruk like stick  dats why no man nuh want yuh. Move from ya so and go fix uh wig and wash the ugly off a yuh face" I shouted.

"But a weh dah dutty gyal ya just say to mi" she said coming over to me.

She came over to me and a come up Ina mi face.

"Say dat again" she say
"Bitch come out a mi face u breath stink" I said den the gyal go mek the mistake and touch mi.

I grabbed her fake wig and push her on the floor den went on top of her hitting he in her face. She pushed mi off her and stand up and  come fi mi. When mi drag ar hair again and tump ar Ina ar belly. Then out of nowhere someone drag mi affa ar.

Let mi the go mek mi go fuck up dah bitch ya. I said angrily.

"Yo b calm down" TJ said holding mi as mi a try fi go back to the gyal.

"Calm down wah afta di gyal come put ar hand pan mi" I said as he put me in the car and locked the door with the key before he went to pay for the food and came back in the car.

Mi can hear di gyal a through words so mi just pull down the car window.

"Bitch come do something nuh a gwaan bad and caa fight uh no see u wig a drop affa yuh head mind uh self" I said and the car moved off.