I love you

I came out the bus and started making my way to the market area I was going to buy some groceries for TJ because I'm staying there now . When a guy started to cat call me. Being me I just ignored him and continue on my way.

"Mumma weh you a move so fa" he said coming over to me.

I just continue walking and then he held my hand.

"Weh the fuck u a put u  dutty hand pan mi fa" I said pulling my hand away from him.

"Mumma why u gwaan so a just talk mi want talk to you eno" he said smiling.

"Well mi no want talk to uh" I said walking away but he then ran up and came in front of me.

"Baby stop move so nuh and talk to me" he said determined.

"Don't call mi dat and mi have a man" I lied because me and TJ was not dating yet.

"Den weh him deh" he said smirking looking at me up and down.
Oh I was wearing a blue crop top and a short shorts with white crocks.

"Dat ano fi u business" I said and he was about to say something when I heard a voice call. Turned to look and I saw TJ coming out his car walking over to me.

Thank God

"Who dis" he said with an cold expression on his face looking at the guy .

"Mi nuh know him just won't leave mi alone.Mi a try go a di market and him just a pess pess mi and a touch mi"
I said irritated at the guy looking at TJ.

"Oh really" he said clenching his jaw.

"Pussyhole why you a trouble mi woman eeh" he said putting his hand under his t-shirt to probably reach for his gun.

"Raaatid don mi never know seh a fi u woman dis sorry mi g" he said obviously scared.

"Who a uh g mi know yuh. Why u touch mi woman" he said pointing the gun at the man.

"TJ no bother wid it people a look" I said trying to drag him.

"Uh think mi care a kill mi ago kill dis fi touch yuh" he said getting even angrier.

"Go ina di car" he said coldly.

"No come wid mi" I said about to grab his hands.

"Weh mi just say" he said looking dark af with obvious anger showing in his eyes.

"Ok" I said going into the car. As I closed it I heard a gunshot and TJ entering the car.

He drove off we were in complete silence.

"Why uh shoot him" I asked confused breaking the silence.

"Because him put him hand pan you" he said coldly.

"But him never touch mi inappropriately " I said softly but for him to hear.

"Mi no care no other man nuh fi touch yuh" he said gripping the steering tighter.

"But--" as I was about to say a sentence he stopped me.

"Nuh more fucking questions" he said shouting.

Tears fell from my eyes and I turned my back to him. I felt the car stopped and he pulled mi on top of his lap to sit.

"Doll mi never mean fi shout after yuh" he said as I hid my face.

He used his fingers to lift my chin to look at him. He used his fingers to wipe my tears as he looked in my eyes.

"I'm sorry" he said "I was just angry doll" he said and kisses my cheek.

"Hmmh" I said about to get up but he pulled me back.

"What" I said looking at him.
"Wi gud"  he asked.
"Yeah" I said looking away.
"You sure" he asked starting to tickle me.
"TJ stop nuh" I said laughing.
" We gud" he asked laughing.
"Yeah-- yeah wi gud" I said and he stopped.

"Kiss mi" he said licking his lips.
I leaned in a kissed him and he kissed back.

He put his hands around my waist while mine was around his neck. The kiss was soft and compassionate.
We pulled away out of breath and we rest our forehead on each other.

"Doll" he called softly.
"Hmm" I answered looking at him
" I love you" he said softly looking in my eyes.

I was shock at this point. I never thought he would say it after all he is the Don. But I had to answer I mean I love this man soooo much.

"I love you too" I said blushing.
He smiled and kiss my forehead.
I then went back in my seat still blushing turning my face to the window.

Oh my goodness the Don confessed.
A wha dis a gwaan yah so.