Chapter 12 - Old Friends

"Cosa ci fa questa str*nza qui? (What is this b**ch doing here?)" Mattia asked Zeke with a pissed look.

"*sigh* Mettete giù le armi. All of you (put down your weapons)" Zeke said combing his hair with his right arm.

Everyone else put down their guns except Mattia and Giuseppe. I put my arms behind my back and leaned on my right leg.

"Why are you here?" Giuseppe asked me with suspicion.

"Follow me. You too" Zeke said to them with me included. We walked out of the office and walked to the back of the warehouse. Zeke stopped walking and put his hands on his hips.

"Abbiamo bisogno di una spiegazione, Ezechiele. Perché è qui? E' una traditrice che ci ha derubati. Quindi come cazzo fa a stare qui come se fossimo migliori amici, cazzo?- (We need an explanation, Ezekiel. Why is she here? She's a traitor that stole from us. So how in the f*ck is she standing here like we're f*cking best friends?-)"
Mattia exclaimed while pointing his gun at me.

"Mattia-" Zeke went to say something but got interrupted.

"È qui per rubare di nuovo qualcosa. Cosa c'è di sbagliato in te? Si è insinuata nella tua testa come il serpente che è? (She's here to steal something again. What is wrong with you? Did she slither her way into your head like the snake she is?)"

"Wow. Not gonna lie, I feel offended. And first of all, I stole from Donatello not you guys" I chuckled, not completely blaming him for thinking like that. Mattia looked at me with a slight surprise and Zeke sighed.

"Capisce l'italiano, idiota. So stop flailing your gun around (She understands Italian, dumbass)" Zeke told Mattia and he grumbled as he lowered his gun.

"Look, she's here because we have a common goal and that is to find the organization that has been messing with our business" said Zeke while motioning at me to talk. Mattia and Giuseppe looked at him with confusion.

"*sigh* I'm only here right now to talk business. Since we have a common enemy we should work together and find out who they are. Can we just put our past behind and go through with this?"

"No" Mattia said.

"No" I repeated.

"Yes, no. How do we know what your intentions are?"

"Well, I just said what my intentions ar-"

"Shut up. How do we know you're not lying to us...again" Mattia said to me. Both Giuseppe and Zeke turned to look at me.

"...you should trust me this time" I shrugged and Mattia scoffed.

"Trust you? Trust you?! The last time we f*cking trusted you, you stabbed us in the back!" Mattia said raising his voice at me.

"Okay, I didn't really stab you in the back, let's be honest here. I just lied a little bit. And I know what I did back then. If I had another choice, I wouldn't have done that to you guys. But we can talk later or let Zeke tell you what happened. Now, we have something that we have to focus on which is the organization. So, let's get back inside and discuss" I said and turned back around to walk to the meeting room.

*click*

I stood still. I felt the tip of Mattia's gun at the back of my head.

"Where do you think you're going? You can't just walk in here and act like nothing happened. Turn the f*ck back around and we'll talk now. Lord knows what you'll do later"

"Mattia, drop it" Zeke said, fed up with his shit.

Hesitantly, I heard Mattia drop his gun. I sighed and started to walk again. I heard footsteps walking behind me until we reached the meeting room. I opened the door and everyone stopped to look at me.