2

Your pov

"Miss I am still waiting for your answer"
His voice break me out of my stupid thoughts. I looked at his face and said.
"Ahh yeah Mr. Park. I am y/n. Principal sir told me to ask you about the locker " I finished.

He was still looking at me without blinking which was making me hella nervous. And he definitely knows about it.
"Ok ms. Y/n let's go I will show you my locker. Right now I have only one key of it but later I will give you one." He said while collecting some papers in his hand and arranged them to keep them aside to clear his table.

He stood up from his chair and walked towards me. He stopped walked once he reached to me. He was standing so close that it was making me feel so hot. I could feel my heart was beating so fast. I could barely breath. The height difference was making it look more hot he was around 5'10" whereas I am just 5'3".

"Miss y/n you are standing in between. How will I lead you the way if you will stand in between. " He spoke in deep voice.

I shivered. It was like he was controlling me but it would be a lie if I say that I didn't liked it. I always had something for older guys. But he is the first one to make me go weak on my knees.

I got some daddy issues。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

I move out of his way and started following him

It was so quiet just few students were roaming on corridor. Mr. Park stopped in the way which made me bumped into his back. He turned back to me and stared down at me.

"I am sorry sir." I said feeling embarrassed.
He Chuckled and stared deeply in my eyes. His eyes were the most beautiful eyes I had ever saw. I will just drawn in them.
"It's alright ms. Y/n and see this is staffroom." He showed me.

He held the knob but didn't twisted it to open . I was wondering why he is not opening the door.
"What happened Mr. Park?" I asked.

"Nothing " he said and opened it.

He entered inside and i followed him.
Mr. park cough to get attention of two teacher who were completely engrossed eating each other's face sitting on chairs. They both stopped and turned towards us.

"You know anyone can get inside." Mr. Park said.

"Oh come on Jimin. Noone will come and don't act like some tough guy , I can see you are jealous don't make such excuse" The male teacher said while wiping his lips with his hand. He thought he looks hot but boom he look hilarious.

Ohh so his full name is park jimin

"And why would I be jealous Mr. Lee?" Mr. Park said.

"Leave it you two" female teacher said while looking at me top to down. She had bitchy expression on her face. I didn't break the eye contact but stared at her with same intensity.

"Aye you what are you doing here?" She shouted at me. I didn't flinched.

"Do not shout at her ms. Ella. She is my student no one dare to talk to my students like that." Mr. Park said.

He came in front of me to protect me from her deathly gaze.

"She can't come here " Ella growled.

"She can. when any teacher bring her." Mr. Park said. Till now not even once he shout. He just speak in calm voice but it was so intimidating and commanding.

It makes me feel turned on (⁠°⁠o⁠°⁠)

Ahhhhhhh keep your mouth shut dumbass...

Mr. Park ignored her and went towards his locker which was on back side of the room . It was bigger than students locker. He opened it with his key and looked towards me with soft eyes and slight smile on his face.

"Ms. Y/n this is our locker. You can put your things now. " He finished.

I nodded and took out my timetable to check which books would be needed in first period. Before I check it mr. Park spoke again.

" Your first and second period will be with me. I am also your biology and chemistry teacher too. So take both of them." He said softly.

I bring out my books from bag put them on table until then those two lovers ready left to go to their class and then I walked back towards locker again to keep my bag. Mr. Park took it from my hand and kept inside by himself.

Husband material uwuuu (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

"We will come back in end of 2nd period to take your books for next classes. " He said and closed the locker. He turned towards me , putting his hands in his pocket. He came close to me and stared deeply in my eyes.

"Ms. Y/n I would like to request you that do not tell anyone about what happened here." He said. It was not a request. The way his voice was so deep and his face was looking scary yet hot.

Ehmmmmm Ehmmmm

"Okk sir"

To be continued

To be continued....