28

Everyone except y/n and jimin ran to yoongi to check on him.

Whether he died that quickly, they don’t know; but he was dead by the time they got chance to reached him. He was the first one to them , no matter what was the problem , solution is only with yoongi. Jungkook lifted his head, then turned his face to a slightly more comfortable position.

Tears were not stopping coming out of their eyes , y/n was still on her seat watching her brother laying on floor while others were crying. One man came towards her and opened the ropes , same with jimin. They both slowly took steps towards yoongi and sat down near him.

"Hyung please i wont fight with you again. Get up now." Jungkook cried. This morning he had a fight with yoongi because of his girlfriend. She was a bitch and everyone knows about it , yoongi wanted to make him understand that he should break up with her but jungkook argued back and started a fight with yoongi. Older male left the house in anger leaving his little fuming bunny behind.

Regret and guilt filled jungkook's heart. If he didn't fought with yoongi , if he tried to understand what he was saying , if he called him and stopped him from coming here. There are so many ifs.

Y/n's mind was replaying all the moments with yoongi.

"Yoongi oppa see my new dress." 6 year old y/n said to yoongi who was watching t.v.

"Oh my baby sister is looking damn ugly." He started laughing but stopped when he saw tears in her eyes.

"No no my baby don't cry. I am sorry." He cooed her and lift her spinning in circles.
House filled with her laughters.

.
.
Y/n came running to her brother after school and said " Hey big bro, I just had the most hilarious encounter at school today!"

Yoongi replid "Oh, do tell! I'm all ears. What happened?"

Y/n started telling " Well, during recess, we had a dance-off competition. I decided to bust out my best moves, but then... I accidentally tripped and fell flat on my face! "

Yoongi laughted little and said " No way! That must have been quite the show. Did everyone laugh?"

Y/n laughted with him "Oh yeah, they were rolling on the floor laughing! But you know what? I laughed too, because sometimes you just gotta embrace the funny moments, right?"

Yoongi patted her head "Absolutely! It's all about having a good sense of humor. You handled it like a champ, sis. Keep dancing and keep making us laugh! "

.
.
"Oppa I failed in exam today" she came running to yoongi and started crying hugging him tightly.

"Well done my baby sis. I always thought you were adopted but today you proved that you are my sister. Well done my child." He said proudly.

.
.

Y/n was thinking about him crying for him to wake up. She patted his cheek to wake him up just like how she wake him up when she was young then her hand went to his nose.

"His breathing air is warm." She said in small voice.

Everyone looked at her face shocked. Then she looked at them shocked.

THE FUCK...

"WHAT?" Everyone screamed.

"WHAT?"  She screamed back.

"What what? " They all looked down just to find cat like eyes staring at them.

He got up and hugged y/n caressing her back lovingly.

"Shhh dont cry my baby. " He said to her.
.
.
To be continued