23

Jimin and y/n packed their bags and left for the airport. They talked to Namjoon before leaving to know more about the plan for this mission. This is a crucial mission for them as it was the order from govt.

Suga and his team were secretly working for govt. as their secret weapon. All the officers knew about this and they removed Suga's name from all the crimes they did and put the blame on Y/n's father to protect him because he work for the government.

And now time to time they get missions directly from the prime minister as his team directly work under the prime minister.

Suga already got y/n college admission and Jimin applied for his professor job.

Author pov

You two reached Korea after a few hours of journey and decided to go to college to check about all the work they have to do to complete their missions.

It was evening time and the streets were crowded with people walking and buying things from shops, some were going home from jobs and some couples were having their sweet time. Jimin and you too were walking holding hands, talking about random things.

Soon you reach your favourite restaurant where you, Jimin, Suga and Jungkook always come to have food because you four lived together back then.

After eating and walking here and there a little more you both went back to your home to sleep.

"Jimin babe?" you called him laying on the bed beside him.

"yes, baby."

" From Tomorrow we are again going to be teacher and student."

Jimin smiled pulling you into his embrace. You wrapped your arms around him caressing his back a little then you bring your hand to his cheek to caress it. You love this man so much. You don't want to lose him no matter what.

"yes, I know sweetheart. It's like everything starts again," he spoke.

Jimin pecks your forehead lovingly and hugs you more tightly. Even after these years of being together still your heartbeats always rise whenever he is close to you or when he smiles at you, touches you, hugs you.

His flirting is still there but bro his strictness is also present just like when he was your teacher.

From tomorrow you two are going to be again in that situation in which you were five years ago.

Early in the morning the artistic golden sun got up like a baby and started painting the dark black sky into a bright blue sky. The bright-looking milky clouds got up from sleep and started travelling around the sky visiting the wonderful environment.

Jimin patted your cheeks to wake you up as it was his daily routine. You stirred and opened your eyes just to see him looking at you with heart in his eyes. He smiled and peck your lips.

You smiled and wished him good morning.

"come on sweety we will be late," he said.

You got up from your bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. He already got ready and went downstairs to make breakfast for you both.

He also packed your and his lunch so you won't eat anything from outside.

You came down and sat on the chair while he served you your favourite pancakes and sat beside you with his plate.  When you both were done eating, you wash all the dishes.  He came downstairs with his and your bag.

After that, you left the house for college.

Seoul national university is everyone's favourite and every student's dream is to go to that university. There are a total of three campuses and you got admission to the Gwanak campus which is also a main campus which is located in the southern part of Seoul.

You two enter the campus and went to the principal office. After doing all the formalities you got your schedules. You two have the same first class as he was the teacher and you were a student.

You changed your subjects after that year as studying physics was out of your league so you decided to go with art subjects and guess what he was majoring in history and geography at that time. He got his PhD degree in history 2 years ago.

.
.
.
To be continued