4

Your pov

For whole day mr. Park was in my thoughts. After school I went back to my home and find found my pet cat on couch watching t.v. Yoongi was already at home early from the time of his college ends. He was sitting on the couch munching on chips and watching t.v.

His attention drew towards me but choosed to be silent and went back to concentrate on movie again. He always have this problem one day he is fine , all sweet and cuddly but next day he is completely stranger or sometimes rude as fuck. His mood swings are really dangerous.

That is also the main reason why I was doubting if I should come with him or not. But sometimes I love this silence. It gives me peace when he don't trouble me with his dumb sarcastic remarks.

I went to my room and change into some comfortable clothes.

After changing i came back downstairs to eat something. In kitchen there was only one box of pizza left.

'aish i have to go to some groceries shopping too. '
I thought to myself.

End of pov

You ate the pizza and went back to your room again to sleep for 2 hour as a power nap.

"Ohhhhhh my beauty sleep" you said and drift to wonderland.

Time skip

Mr. Park came towards you and smiled. It was the most beautiful smile you have ever saw. He brought his hand towards your right cheek and caress it. But suddenly his face expression change and he slap on your cheek.

"Wake up"

"Come on bitch wake up"

This time he came more close to you and open his mouth. You want him to kiss you but then the most awful smell started coming from his mouth like something was rotten inside. You pushed him and then with a jerk you woke up ..

It was a dream....you opened your eyes and saw your cousin holding one of his sock in front of your nose which he was wearing from last one week.

You jolt up on your bed cover your nose to protect your smelling senses from this shitty smell. Whereas on the other side yoongi was satisfied with your reaction.

"He fucking looks like a demon in disguise" you thought to your self

"Wakie wakie my baby sister. Its morning. " He said with that stoopid grin on his face and left your room.

You checked the time and boom it was already morning. That 2 hour nap completely change into whole night sleep. In instant you jolt up from your bed and dashed towards bathroom.

After doing all the routine you came downstairs and saw your cousin ready to leave you at home and running towards the main door.

"Min yoongi wait up". You screamed on top of your lungs. He saw you and got shocked. His plan to make you more late is ruined. Instead of taking door he yeet himself out of window.

Time skip
After little fighting he drop you at school and drove off . well that little fight was not too little. It ended up with you kicking his ass and him scratching your face like a cat.

you entered inside the school and on the same time Mr. Park entered too. You stared at him continuously without blinking. Your inner self was screaming to look away but before you do something his eyes already caught yours. He came towards you and smiled but the closeness made you feel like fainting. He was taller than you so it makes you more weak and controlled in front of him.

 He was taller than you so it makes you more weak and controlled in front of him

To be continued....