29

Yoongi hugging y/n , caressing her back , telling her he is ok and everything is fine. He pulled back and wiped her tears by her thumb. He turned to look at everyone's face , bruised up , eyes red due to crying tears still flowing out of them but looking at him with stars in their eyes.

They all hugged him tightly don't want to let go him. He is most precious person to them , he was the one who made this family.

Jimin telling him how much he loves him and he would hit him if he didn't attend his wedding and become the Godfather for his kids becoming their lazy cat uncle. Yoongi just patted his head lovingly. Everyone telling him how much they love him.

Y/n eyes locked with mickey who was standing their smiling at her. She knew he would never do anything like that to her. He is her bestfriend afterall. They shared so many beautiful moments in their school time. Running away from teachers , Mikey giving her ideas how to tease jimin and cover up for her in class when she bunked the class to meet jimin , laughing on each other's silly jokes.

 Running away from teachers , Mikey giving her ideas how to tease jimin and cover up for her in class when she bunked the class to meet jimin , laughing on each other's silly jokes

"Yo bitch look at you being pervy for our teacher."

"Y/n I am your best friend. You can tell me whatever problem you have. I will be here with you."

"Y/nie why did you ate my dorayaki.  You know how much i love them."

"Aww my baby was missing me. Huh?"

" She didn't reject me. She just said i deserve better. But wait that's same like she rejected me."

"Aye don't hug me your boyfie will kill me. look how he is murdering me through his eyes."

"Woah you look hot."

"Don't cry sweetheart. I am gonna punch his face. how dare he made you cry."

"Calm down calm down my daughter. I am here."

"I have to leave to Egypt y/n. My dad is calling me there. "

"Don't cry my sweetu I will come back to you someday. "

Suddenly Mikey lift his hand in which he was holding the gun and pulled the trigger

Suddenly Mikey lift his hand in which he was holding the gun and pulled the trigger. You trusts him , even if his eyes were on you but he shot your father before he could stab you with the knife he was holding. You heard someone's body fell on floor.

It ends.

Your miseries came to end now. Your two problems are gone and now you could live with your family together without any worry. You wrap your arms around jimin and jungkook who was sitting beside you. While yoongi was embracing you and jimin. It was a group hug. Your family is safe now. Your best friend is back.

"Hyung what exactly happened" jhope asked.

"I got a call from Mikey whose real name is sano manjiro. He told me how hayoon freed yumi from Jail and hired some men to kill us. He met me near our house and gave me bulletproof jacket. He asked me to trust him. Then he asked me to act like I died when he will shot me"

"But again why you have to act?"

"I don't know ask him." Yoongi replyed namjoon.

"Yumi and hayoon started working together. Yumi wanted to marry yoongi but hayoon wanted to kill him. He knew yumi will be a important accomplice so he lied to her that yoongi will be hers , he just wants his daughter. His men were beating your friends so I sent some money to their boss and message him to get on my side just before yoongi entered inside. Hayoon needed yumi so he could control her father's buisness too and merge it with his company to become more powerful. I knew he will yoongi for real and till then boss of these men didn't replied me so I have to buy some time until he accepts to help me."

Mikey explained them.

"So now everything is done and we are free right?" Taehyung asked hesitating.

"Wait what about that criminal in school?" Jimin asked.

"It's me professor park. Your mission was me." Mikey replied shocking jimin and you

"But Mikey I know you won't kill someone." You said staring at him.

He stared your face then smiled.

"Thank you from trusting me sweetu. Yes its not done by me. It was my uncle and blamed everything on me." He replied to you.

"So all these uncles are fucked up." Jungkook spoke making everyone laugh.

.
.
.
To be continued
(Next will be last chapter)