26

"Okay everyone now read the 4th paragraph to understand more about the topic I just taught you. " Jimin opened the book he had in his hands.

It's been 4 years since he stopped teaching but still, his teaching skills are better. His mind was filled with your thoughts about the mission. He wanted to be there with you when all the new students will come to class but because of class arrangements, he couldn't stay with you.

Running with all her power she reached Jimin's class and stood outside to wait for him. He already noticed her as she was so close to the door and only he could see her not the students.

"I am coming in a minute class. You all continue reading." Saying this jimin came outside the class where she was panting and having difficulty in breathing.

He rubbed her back and gave her a water bottle from her bag. She drank 2 or 3 sips of sips and kept it inside her bag. She didn't know where to start and what to tell. Her mind was confused and scared, filled with all the possible negative thoughts.

"What happens, baby? " Jimin asked her calmly worried inside.

"Jimin I found him. Our target, I found him. And I think he knows who I am." She told him everything about the man. How he stared at her and what he whispered to her. Also about the Mikey she met before that man came talking to her. She was scared and now somewhere jimin was scared too. He asked her to wait here till class gets over and then they will go home. He already messages Suga to let him know that things are a little messed up here.

Suga was sitting in his office checking some filet when his phone pinged with a message. He opened it to read, it was Jimin's but there were two other messages frothehe number. He read the texts and threw the phone across the wall in anger.

"Hello my lovely nephew, I hope you missed me right? I am back for you and my daughter. We will meet soon and this time it will be more fun.

Your lovely uncle"

"Heya, my baby. I am here to make you mine again.

Your baby Yumi"

His two enemies are back and now not just little but everything is messed up. He has to protect you and his family but how? When he is getting weak and scared.

"No yoongi you can't get weak now. You have to protect her and your friends. Common get up. " He ran outside his office.

Yoongi pov

No, not after all these years when we are finally happy. Why do they have to come again? Why can't they just let us live? Please I don't want to lose them. Please help me, god.

I don't even know why I am running and where to. Yes, I have to search for my sister.

I already the building and running in the direction of my home. I have to reach there soon. My legs are hurting, they are telling me to stop but I can't.

Once my home came in sight without wasting any time I ran to get inside.

End of pov

Yoongi reached his house and entered but he didn't know that the danger is already inside and pointing his gun at his daughter.

"Welcome young. We were waiting for you. I wanted you to come back to Korea and now look you are here." His uncle said with a creepy smile on his face.

Yoongi couldn't breathe after looking at his brothers beaten up and pointed guns at their heads by his uncle's men. Jimin was tied up on a chair with bruises on his body. And lastly, his sister r tied to the chair with fingerprints on her cheek. Her lips were bleeding from the corner and her eyes were bloody red because of crying.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY SISTER. YOU PIECE OF SHIT" Yoongi yelled. His eyes were getting red in rage.

"I AM GONNA KILL YO-"  Before he could complete the sentence he fell on the floor shocking everyone except his uncle and his men.

Yoongi was laying on the floor motionless and soon his blood started coming out from the wound he just got.

He was shot.

"YOONGI"

"HYUNG"

.
.
.
.
To be continued