22

"park did you check all the details of the project? " He asked his finance manager.

"Yes, Hyung. I did and guess what I found? They fucking hide the loss they got last time from this same project. And at the end of the project, it will be us who will get a loss of 60% of our investment." Jimin replied.

Suga and Jimin are in New York for the project. Recently They got many projects and their popularity brings them to the ultimate level in the business world.

Walking through all the corridors y/n entered the office of her brother. Suga who was reading a few papers in front of him looked at her and groaned with irritation.

"oh no, you are here again. What do you want now? " he asked.

"Oppa can we go to Singapore for a vacation? " she asked him with a smile.

He smiled and made a gesture to call her near. She walked to him quickly and waited for him to speak something.

"No" he spoke and shooed her away.

They are still the same teasing each other and fighting like cats. But they love each other so much that sometimes it scares Suga because what if someone tries to harm her to control or maybe kill him?

He would die for her there is no doubt but he doesn't want his sister to face such danger.

With a sad face she walked to her boyfriend's cabin just to find him in an awkward position with Jungkook.

"Sorry to disturb you two." She said and started going outside while controlling her laugh.

"Stop right there girl," Jimin spoke and pushed Jungkook off him.

The thing was that jungkook was watching a few fight scenes on t.v last night and now he wanted to try it on Jimin. That's why he came to his Hyung and said

"Hyung let me show you something." He said and picked up Jimin from his chair just to throw him on the floor and sit on him.

You stopped and stared at the two dumb men on the floor. One was grinning and the other one was scowling and trying to throw muscle bunny.

Without waiting she closed the door and went towards her brother's cabin to annoy him. It's her free time so she is just roaming around. Before her hand reached to turn the knock someone held her wrist from behind.

"Where going sweetheart?" Her boyfriend asked showing his most charming smile.

"To my bro." She answered.

Jimin stared at her and then pulled her by her waist towards him. She put her hand on his chest and stared into his eyes.

They leaned and

"The Fuck you two are doing here??" Suga saw them while walking towards his cabin where love birds were going to kiss. It annoys him when someone tries to act like a lovey-dovey shit.

He made a disgusting face which made the couple laugh.

"Hyung " Jimin smiled and bowed to show respect. Suga nodded acknowledging his presence.

"what you two are doing here? Can't you find any other place to do your kisssii vissiiii.." he said and went inside his cabin while the other two followed him.

"So I have work for you two." He said with a serious face making the other two get in a serious zone too.

"what is it?" y/n asked

"you two have to go to university as teacher and student," he said and gave them papers to read which he had in his hand when he came.

Jimin and y/n read a few lines instantly about the whole matter.

"you two can go tomorrow back to Korea. I will come for two days after," he said.

 I will come for two days after," he said

.
.
To be continued..