5

Mr. Park was standing so close to you that you could hear your heartbeat inside your mouth.

"Miss y/n are you alright?" He asked with a gentleness in his voice but there was a slight expression on his face which you found convincing that he definitely know how he is making you feel.

"Ye-Yeah I am alright" you said while cursing at youself for stuttering like that.

"Okk then let's go to put the things in our locker" he said and turned towards the way to go staff room.

But your mind was still on that " our " came from his mouth. You find it so different. It's made you feel different in stomach like so many butterflies are playing in there. Soon you follow him.
You made a little ran towards him to catch-up with him.

You were noticing other students so that you would not collide with them while running but you didnt notice that Mr. Park already stopped in his track and as a result your face collided with his back. You were running so you couldn't stop your legs instant.
"Sorry Mr. Park" you moved little back and said.

"It's alright. Are you hurt?" he said with a worrysome expression on his face.

It wasn't for you.

Ouch.. yes words were for you but the worry was for someone else.

You also feel that even those words are not for you.

His eyes were on the couple in front of him. Those two teachers you saw yesterday in staffroom were standing in front being all lovey-dovy on the corridor in front of all the students. Everyone's eyes on them and Mr. Park .

The female teacher was somehow limping and the male teacher was giving her support to walk. There was something in your teacher's eyes.

Without showing anyother emotion he entered inside the staffroom. You both went towards locker and he opened it with the key.

He put his stuff inside and looked towards you. His eyes were so cold , the way he was looking at you , it was like he was displeased with your presence but of course it was just in you mind.

"Miss y/n. Your bag." He said with a fake smile.

You came in your senses and removed your bag from your shoulders, giving in his hand

You came in your senses and removed your bag from your shoulders, giving in his hand. His eyes stare at your face for few seconds then he opened your bag zip and took out your books. You were so much in your thoughts that you forgot to take out your books. He gave them in your hand and placed your bag in the locker. He was adjusting things to make more space and without turning back he said

"Don't let other's emotions get to your own emotions too"

Time skip~
Mr. Park was teaching you biology and in between asking some questions from students.

"Miss y/n can you give me any example to prove the statement that why we should not take size as a factor to tell about the lifespan of any organism?" He asked.

It was an easy question, you stood up on your seat, looking directly at him your then you took a deep breath.
And with so much confidence you said
" I don't know"

There was pin drop silence and then you heard his voice again.

"Idiot"

Your pov

Time skip~
It was chemistry class now so Mr. Park was teaching about something which I didn't understand. I was just staring at him and simping over him. He made eye contact so many times with me and everytime there was a smirk on his face.

I heard that he is the most intelligent and favourite teacher of everyone. At this early age he completed his graduation and masters with a great score. He is 23 years right now. He could go and apply in some higher schools but he chosed to be here. The reason is unknown.

"Miss y/n can you tell me what is difference between morality and molality?" He asked with serious expression.

.

..

...

.....

........

?????

"I don't know"

"Idiot"

To be continued

To be continued....

(Please vote and comment to let me know if you like this one or not)

(⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠) Plzzzzzzz