21

You groaned and turned your face towards nightstand as your alarm is disturbing your sweet sleep. Checked the time after turning it off, it's already 11 am and you are late for your date with your boyfriend of 4 years.

You got up from bed and ran to bathroom to get ready.

It's been 5 years now after yumi and your father incident. On the day of graduation he came and not only congratulate yoongi for his graduation but also announced the board meeting for the new CEO. He was 100% sure that he will get the position but oh well.

Flashback
Yoongi and his assistant namjoon entered inside the building of Min enterprise. All the board members were already sitting on their respective seats. They didn't want yoongi to take the position as he was just like his father, honest for his work and that's what they were scared of. Your father and remaining board members were totally corrupted , stealing money from company and also selling important information about company to other rival companies.

Yoongi was sitting on the chair staring at everyone because this is going to be the last time he is looking at them. Once everything settled they started discussing about the disadvantages of yoongi becoming a CEO. He didn't stopped them or lash out on them , he just smiled.

"As my nephew just graduated from college so I don't think he is still ready for the post. For next few years i will take the ceo position and once I see that he is ready ,i will give the seat to him." Your father said.

Everyone agreed like a boot-licker they are. Then he stood up with a big smile on his face.

"When I was a child i promised my father that I will take this company to a next level and also i will protect it from all the betrayers." He said and eyed all of them.

The way he was looking at them it was scary. His eyes remind them of your uncle who was a fearless man and yoongi is a carbon copy of that man.

"Do you support me in my mission of getting rid of backstabbers who are harming company." He asked

"Yes " everyone replied.

"Ok then. Officers come inside." 10 or 12 policemen came inside the meeting room.

Everyone stood up except namjoon. All the members looked at yoongi to see what he is upto. He gestures officers and they put handcuffs on everyone's hands.

"What is it? Yoongi this is wrong." One of them said.

"I just said i am going to get rid of all the backstabbers of company. " He smirked and sat down.

"What they did ? For what your are getting them arrested." Your father asked.

Yoongi just passed one file to him which made him more shocked. There was all the dirty things board members did to company mentioned with proof. He knew he lost it.

Just when he was about to say something door opened and 5 people entered inside.

Jimin , jungkook, jhope , seokjin and taehyung . Yoongi's friends and also his gang members.

"They are going to be the new board members as they are investing in company and working for company since my father's time." He said with a small lie. Their fathers were working for his father not them but when his father died he met their fathers to get help. That's how they all met.

"You can't decide. I am ceo now." Your father said.

"You are not. You were on seat until I graduate and now here i am "

"You are not ready. We can't allow , your father said this in front of everyone." Your father said.

"Father left a will for me and he wrote in will that once I graduate i will get each and everything of his so you don't have to worry anymore uncle. " He said with a smile.

That's when one office put handcuffs on his hands too.
"Why are you arresting me? Yoongi what are you doing?" Your father cried.

"This is for killing my father." He said and left from there with his friends following him.

Flashback ends

Your father and other ex board members are in jail for next 10 years more as they killed and robbed so many people. Yoongi also put fake charges on them for other crimes which he did himself.

Now him and his six friends are working together and also he fulfilled his promise of making min enterprises top level company. You are also working for him as his techno department manager's and also one of the board mermber's secretary.

Your boyfriend park Jimin.

You both started dating after you finished your school.

"Yahhh baby come on your boyfriend is here. STOP THAT YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING NERVOUS. SHE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR FUCK SAKE. " Your brother yelled from outside.

Actually jungkook got a girlfriend but well he is always shy and nervous about her.

"My little princess come on now i am so tired of waiting now." Your boyfriend call out for you.

"Coming baby" you said taking your purse in hurry and left the room closing the door after.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.

"Oppa you can't leave me like this. Please stay for me."
She cried out to her brother who was barely breathing but giving his most charming gummy smile.

No one thought it will come to end like this when the most important person have to die in front of them.

"Suga Hyung please don't leave us. We love you so much. I am sorry I shout at you. I am sorry. Please forgive your kookie. Please Hyung don't leave me."
Maknae cried to his favourite Hyung.

"Hyung please don't close your eyes. NOOOOO HYUNG"

That's how he closed his eyes forever.

"Now who will save you my daughter. Your brother is gone and your lover is here tied up. "

.
.
.
.
Next part of book is coming soon. 🤚😌
Thank you readers to show me love till now please continue in future too.