Prologue: Fight until death

It was a rainy afternoon as rain was pouring down from the sky as we see a teenage boy within a graveyard as he stood over a gravestone as he stare at the grave that he knew with his hands into his pocket while rain lands on him. He continues to stare at the gravestone in slince until wet footsteps can be heard besides him as a women with black hair while holding an umbrella over her head appears next to him as she stood and stare at the Gravestone and turn to him and said.

??? 1: It's a shame that he is no more.

??? 2: Yeah......wish We've could have saved him on time.

??? 1: He knew the risks of being a rider and knows he must make the ultimate sacrifice in order to save others. That's his desire.

??? 2: True. But still.......I wish I would have saved him.

The two were slinet a bit more and then the teenage boy pulled something out of his pocket to reveal his core as he stare at it for a moment while the women ask.

??? 1: Would that be your desire? To save others so they can live happy?

The teenage boy continues to stare at his core in slince as we see his core before he close it up with his fist and reply to the women.

??? 2: I just wish to stop people from crying.

(Intro)

(2 years ago)

It was nice ans sunny day at the huge and high tech city as we see a large crowd of people are lined up so they can enter the concert so they can watch the Zwei Wings perform live on stage. Tsubasa and Kanade will be there to perform and among the crowd of people we see Hibiki in line as she's on the call with her friend Miku.

Hibiki: Miku where are you? I'm close to the entrance.

Miku: (phone) Sorry Hibiki but I can't be there.

Hibiki: (shocked) Huh?! But we've planned for this day!?

Miku: (phone) Sorry our grandmother got sick and we're going there just to check up on her. I'm very sorry for this Hibiki.

Hibiki: That's alright, I'll tell you how the concert was later.

Miku: (phone) Alright, stay safe and have fun.

The call ends as Hibiki gets inside and brought a glow stick and heads off to find her a seat while we see two brothers one older and younger as the younger brother said to his older brother.

Ken: There's a lot of people here. You think there is a seat for the both of us?

Rin: Let's hope so, I'm not gonna be standing throughout the show.