Chapter 3: Never Replace her

(Several years ago)

In the pouring rains at the docks, we see Kanade and Tsubasa battling the Noise in their Symphogear as they battle the Noise around them for sometime.

After Kanade took out the last Noise, the two girls stood there within the rain as Tsubasa was breathing a bit after taking on the Noise as she stood up straight while Kanade was behind her as she turns to her and says.

Kanade: Hey Tsubasa?

Tsubasa turns to her as Kanade smirked at her and then tells her.

Kanade: (smirk) Thanks for having my back. We made a good team you and I.

Tsubasa stared at Kanade in amazement that she said it. She then smiled at her and then nodes to her.

Tsubasa: (smile) Yeah, we are a great team.

The two girls smiled as they stood there in the rain before they return back to base.

(Present day)

We see Tsubasa at the same dock as she stood there, looking depressed since Kanade lost her ability to sing and won't be able to fight no more by her side, she was filled nothing but anger and sadness within her.

She stare off at the ocean and then turns and make hee leave as she returns back home and awaits her next mission.

(Intro)

(Later)

We see Y/n walking down the schools hallways minding his own business as he walk by everyone. He was walking by when he heard a familiar voice calling out to him from behind.

He turned around to see both Hibiki rushing over to him while she was calling out for him.

Hibiki: (smile) Hey Y/n! I wanna talk to you about som-

Suddenly she slipped on a wet floor and sent hee flying a bit and then land hard on the floor in front of Y/n.

Hibiki: Ow.

Y/n: (chuckle) Seems like you have something existing to tell me about?

She slowly get up as she rub her head and back while she said.

Hibiki: Yeah I do.

Y/n: (smirk) Well how's about we talk about it outside?

Hibiki: (smile) Right, good idea!

He smiled and soon they were outside at the schools garden as Hibiki tells him what happened after he left her with the agents as she tells him everything that has happened.

Y/n: So a shrapnel from Kanade's armor is some sort a relic that allows you to transform into your Symphogear?

Hibiki: (smile) That's right!

Y/n: Huh....Well I guess that does make sense. So what happens now?

Hibiki: I was given an offer to join Tsubasa and the others in battle against the Noise.

Y/n: And how did that go?

Hibiki:......Well not too well. I mean I wanna try better but it seems to hard for me to handle.

Then Y/n pets Hibiki on the head as he smirked at her while he tells her.

Y/n: (smirk) True things might be hard for the first time, but as soon you get used to it, you'll get better and soon, you'll be a pro at it. Not everything is easy on the first day, sometimes we all have to start the hard stuff and slowly we get better and better.