Chapter 4: Hard to be a hero

It was a nice day as we see a farm where it is homed to a nice older man as we see him planting some plants and having a nice time planting. It too him hours but after a while he was done as he stand up and wipe the sweat across his face and smiled to himself.

He then grab his garden tools and make his way to his house. After he put away his garden tools, he entered inside his house and sat down at the couch as he let out a soft sigh as he look over to an empty couch that belong to his wife until she passed away.

He turns to the TV and switch it on and watch the news talking about a Noise attacks as he watches the news until his phone started to ring. He grab his phone and he answered the phone.

???: Hello?

Y/n: (phone) Hey there. Been a while hasn't it?

???: (smile) Ah it has my old friend, how are things?

Y/n: (phone) Pretty normal as always. Say Tsumuri request for us to work together for this next upcoming mission.

???: (smile) Of course, I'll be there soon.

Y/n: (phone) Alright, see you there.

They ended the call as he let out a soft chuckle while he reach over and grabs the Desire driver on a small table next to him.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n and Hibiki hanging out at Hibiki and Miku's apartment building as the two were listening to some music while they sat on the couch and listening to some good music.

Y/n: (smirk) You have some good music Hibiki.

Hibiki: (smile) Yep! They are totally the best!

Y/n: (smile) I can understand why.

Miku: (smile) Hibiki likes to listen to her favourite songs. One time she accidentally turn the volume a bit too high and, let's just say we got in trouble.

Hibiki: It was only an accident!

Y/n: (chuckle) Oh silly Hibiki.

Hibiki: Hey don't call me silly!

He just smiled at her and then poke her nose which made her blushed.

Y/n: (smile) But you are but I like it about you.

Hibiki: (little blush) Th-Thanks.

Miku: Hey Hibiki there is the shooting stars happening tonight if you wanna come with me and see them.

Hibiki: (smile) Sounds wonderful! I can't wait!

Miku: (smile) What about you Y/n? You wanna join?

Y/n: Sounds great but sorry, I'm gonna be busy this afternoon.

Miku: Oh job related things?

Y/n: Yeah but maybe next time alright?

Miku: (smile) Sure.

(Sometime later)

We see Y/n walking through the school hallway while students where walking by when he looks up and noticed Tsubasa standing in front of him and looking at him.

Tsubasa: Oh....hey there Y/n.

Y/n: (smirk) Looks like you have a rough day today?

Tsubasa: Yeah. Guess you can say that.