Chapter 5: The Nehushtan armor

We see Genjuro within the control room and standing beside Ryoko as they were looking at the screen and seeing the Nehushtan armor in the hands of a mysterious teenage girl which shocks Genjuro as the last time he saw the armor was 2 years ago.

Genjuro: (shocked) How can this be possible?! How can the Nehushtan armor be in the hands of this girl.

Ryoko: I'm not too sure but this could be a problem to all of us. Knowing that armor is extremely powerful, Hibiki, Tsubasa and Geats are in big trouble.

Genjuro stare at the armor as he gets flashes backs of the chaos happened at the Zwei Wing concert where lives where lost all because of the armor that they were testing on. Genjuro forms a fist of frustration but calms down and says to Ryoko.

Genjuro: Right now they are on their own. We can't do nothing but hope they can make it out there alive

Ryoko: (smile) I'm sure they will. You can count on them.

Genjuro agrees as they have no choice but to look at the screen and hole that the trio will survive this battle.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

Tsubasa, Hibiki and Geats stood there and staring at a mysterious teenage girl wearing what Tsubasa calls it the Nehushtan armor as she stood there with a smirk on her face as everything was slient.

Geats: Sooooo.......got a name?

???: Are you for real?! I'm wearing one od the other powerful relics ever and you don't say nothing but wanting to know my name?!

Geats: Hey it's nice to get to know my enemies names before we have a battle, right?

Chris: (sigh) The names Chris and I've come here to destroy you three.

Hibiki: But why? Aren't you like me and Tsubasa?

Chris: (smirk) No. I work with someone who trained me to use thie armor. But hey, let's have some fun.

She snap her fingers and a large army of Noise came raining down and crash around them. Tsubasa, Hibiki and Geats were back to back as Noise stood up and then surrounded them and they were ready for a battle.

Geats: So got a plan girls?

Tsubasa: We deal with the Noise and the Nehushtan armor.

Hibiki: O-Okay but don't you think there 8s too many Noise?

Geats: (Pulls out shield armor buckle) Maybe, but that's not gonna stop us kicking their butt's.

He pulled out his Magnum buckle and slide it onto his Desire driver.

Desire driver: Set.

Geats: Henshin!

Desire driver: Magnum, Ready, fight.