Chapter 10: Abandon

Ken enter the control room where Genjuro is at and he see some activity happening at the park that seems like a battle.

Ken: Whose there?

Genjuro: Right now we have Geats and Hibiki, the two of them are fighting Chris.

Ken: You mean that girl with a cool looking armor?

Genjuro: The Nehushatan armor yes. Surprisingly enough it seems that Hibiki and Geats are getting the upper hand.

Ken: Still they might need some back up. I'll head there and back them up.

Tsubasa: Your not going alone.

They turn to see Tsubasa enter the room as Ken ask her.

Ken: You sure your up to this?

Tsubasa: More then ever.

Genjuro stares at her and then nodes as the two head off to help out Geats and Hibiki.

Ken: Say now your all better is it possible you teach me some cool sword lessons.

Tsubasa: No.

Ken: Well, maybe next time.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

We see Miku standing out of the distances from the battle with a singal tear drop down from her eyes as she sees the battle from the top of the hill. She still can't believe Hibiki and Y/n kept this secret from her this whole time.

We then cut to Geats leaping back after dodging Chris wipes while still using the monster buckle form. Geats lands on his feet and looks up at Chris as she charge towards him but he dodges her attack and strike a punch at her and sending her flying and then Hibiki appear in front of her and punched her.

The punch sent Chris flying back and she crash into several trees. Hibiki stands up while Geats came up to her and tells her.

Geats: No wonder you favorite punches more then guns. Feels powerful.

Hibiki: (smile) Yeah. Still cool new form.

Geats: Thanks and i see you have been training well. You better show me those move after this.

Suddenly there was a blast and tress were sent flying and fallen towards the two but Geats and Hibiki leaps back ad they dodge the incoming trees as they dodges more and more trees.

Then wipes wrapped around Geats arm and he was pulled and he was slammed onto a tree as Chris walls towards him while lifting his lifeless body up in the air.

Chris: Your tough Geats but this time I will end you.

Geats: Sorry but that's not gonna happen.

He then flips up and kicks Chris in the chin and once he land on his feet he pulled back his fist and lands a punch at her stomach as bits of the Nehushatan came flying off and the punch sent Chris flying back, crashing through more trees until she made impact.

Filled with rage Chris summon Noise to attack Geats as they launched towards him but he quickly dodges their attacks and fights them all. With the monster buckle, his punches is has strong as Hibiki's as he can take out the Noise with no problem.

Chris was about to attack him while distracted but Hibiki came up and sucker punched her in the face. Both girls begin to fight while Geats dodges and blocks the Noises attacks and he strike back at them. He leaps back and he punched the floor which cost a long line of explosions towards the Noise and once hit they turn into ashes.