Chapter 11: Friends stay together

We see Hibiki in class as she sat there and waiting for Miku to show up. She worries since Miku knows her and Y/n's identity and is afraid that she will say something about it. After a while of waiting Miku arrived to class. Hibiki watch her as she approaches her table and then sat down next to her.

The two of them were silent as Hibiki try to find the words to explain but it seems that Miku isn't going to be interested to what Hibiki is going to say. This made Hibiki worry even more while Y/n is behind them and sees this so after class Hibiki watches Miku walk away while Hibiki feels kinda down but Y/n approaches her and place his hand onto her shoulder.

Y/n: I'm sure she'll come around. Just give her time.

Hibiki: Okay.

He nodes with a smile and then he turn to leave only to fine across Kanade.

Kanade: (smile) Sup you two. How are things going?

Y/n: (smile) Pretty good. Yourself?

Kanade: Same, Same. Say why the frown face there Hibiki?

Hibiki: Oh its just.....Miku discovered me and Y/n's identity and I worry our friendship might break.

Kanade: (smile) I'm sure it will not happen. Hey how's about we grab something to eat, would that help?

Hibiki nodes and the trio head off all awhile Miku watch them go as she look down for a second and then she walk away.

(Intro)

(Later)

Y/n arrived home as he step into his apartment and looks around for Chris but there was no sign of her. Then he hears singing as he follow the singing and soon approaches the bathroom. He opens the door and at the other side of the shower curtain was Chris taking a shower but while that she sang which Y/n step in and listening to her singing.

It was a nice song with Chris having a good voice as he listened as he lend his back against the sink as Chris unaware of Y/n being here continues singing for 3 and a half minutes until she ended her song.

Y/n: (smirk) You have a nice singing voice there.

Chris: Thanks...........wait a minute?

She poke her head out and after seeing Y/n there she immediately blushed and yelled at the top of her lings.

Chris: GET OUT!!!

He ran out while Chris throws things just to get him out of the bathroom all awhile she wanted to die.

(Short while later)

We see Chris changed to her comfortable clothing and still embarrassed from earlier while Y/n is cooking some dinner as he said with a smile.

Y/n: (smile) Come on your song was great.

Chris: Will you shut up about that!

He just let out a small chuckle while Chris really wanted to die. Soon Y/n hands her dinner and then he sat down next to her.

Y/n: (smile) You know there is nothing to feel ashamed or embarrassed about you singing.

Chris: It's just.......it reminds me of my past.

Y/n: True but sometimes in life you just have to let it go. If you always keep thinking about the past then your stuck in the past. Best thing to do is to let it go and continue on with your life.