Chapter 2: Desire Grand Prix

We see a mysterious women looking through what looks like scores of each riders that they have gotten throughout the years. She stare at the scores and sees Geats score which is at the top like always. She let out a small smirk on her face, seeing that Geats is doing well saving lives and earning some points.

Then she got a notification which she push a button and it open a live footage of Geats battling both the Jyamato and the Noise. She then noticed Hibiki changed into her Symphogear which she find it interesting as she watched the footage continue on playing until it ended with Geats defeating the Noise.

???: Well seems like you made a new friend huh? Must be very nice.

Soon she pulled out a datapad and look down at it for a bit as she look down and then smiled to herself as she looks up at the screen once again, this time the screen changed the whole planet where riders are everywhere, fighting threats across the world.

???: (smile) Well then, time to see what you riders can do at the DGP.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

We see a few agents outside the power station as we see the little girl be reunited by her mother as the two hug while we see Hibiki standing with a cup of tea on her hand while Y/n is next to her and drinking his soda as he takes a sip of it.

Hibiki turns to Y/n which he glance over to her as Hibiki stare at him a bit as Y/n sees what she is thinking and then looks away for a bit and then ask her.

Y/n: Guess you probably wanna know some facts about me huh?

Hibiki: Yeah, like a lot! What was that driver? How come you didn't tell me your a kamen rider? Why are you a kamen rider and where do I get one?!

Y/n: (smirk) You really do get excited when it comes to situations like this. Tell you what, I'll explain to you when I have time but for now-

Then he got a beep from his phone which he pulled it out and look at it and then nodes and once he slide his phone back into his pocket, He turn to Hibiki and tell her.

Y/n: Duty calls. See you later Hibiki.

He make his leave when Hibiki called out to him. He stopped and turn to her as Hibiki look at him and then bow down and called out.

Hibiki: Thank you for saving my life 2 years ago!

He stare at her and then smirked and then points at her like he was aiming a pistol as he tells her.

Y/n: (smirk) No problem, keep your desires come true Hibiki, you'll succeed.

And once they he left as Hibiki watched him go until a familiar voice called out to her.

???: You.

She turn and was surprised to see Tsubasa there as she stare at her and then tell her.

Tsubasa: You need to come with us.

Hibiki:......Huh?

(Next day)

We see a huge building of the Desire Grand Prix as we see Y/n making his way up the steps of the building and enter to the main floor and sees other businesses men and other employees as he walked up to the front desk and tells the front desk guy.

Y/n: (smirk) Geats here, I've summoned to take part of a tournament.

Male front desk: Ah yes, the others are just waiting for you. Please follow me.