Chapter 9: Hatching the secret

We find Y/n laying within a field filled with white flowers as he is staring up into the night sky. Looking at the night sky as he then sat up and look around, seeing all around him is noting but a field of white flowers.

He gets up and looks straight ahead as he then begins to walk. He walk through the field, walking to......somewhere that he isn't sure but somewhere as he keeps walking. While walking he noticed something in the distances which look huge as he gets closer and closer to it.

Once close he make it out to be a statue that he doesn't recognised but feels something familiar with it as he approaches the statue. He stood right in front of it as he then begins a woman humming in the distances, almost like echos as he turn to see no one but the humming continue.

He turn back to the statue and stared at it for a while and then he lifted up his hand and slowly move his hand towards the statue, his fingers getting closer and closer to the statue and then he touched it.

Suddenly he was blinded by brightness as everything around him turn white and then he woke up. He open his eyes and sat up and find himself in the medical room as he look around seeing no one is here as he thinks about the dream he had and then said.

Y/n: Well......That was some dream I have.

(Intro)

(3 days later)

After 3 days of recovering Y/n is now back and ready to go as we find him with Hibiki, Kanade, Genjuro, Ryoko and Tsumuri as Hibiki happily hugged Y/n seeing that he is okay.

Hibiki: (smile) Y/n your back~! I'm so so sorry for hurting you.

Y/n: (smirk) Nah that's alright Hibiki, just glad you and the rest are okay.

Kanade: Yeah it was a massive cleanup we have to do while you were unconscious. We have to clean up the mess thanks to Hibiki.

Hibiki: I said I was sorry.

Kanade: (chuckle) Hey I'm only kidding. Its not your fault.

Y/n: Say where is the rest?

Tsumuri: Most of our riders are away for their missions. Only you and Ken are here.

Hibiki: Ken. Isn't he that white beat rider?

Tsumuri: Kamen rider Da-Paan. Yes. He's kinda serious and rarely talks to anymore.

Hibiki: Oh I see.

Y/n: Well guess I should leave now, see ya.

Tsumuri: Wait! I have a new mission for you.

Y/n: Oh? And what would that be?

Tsumuri: Actually. This involves you and Hibiki.

Hibiki: Me? Sure, what's our job?

Then Tsumuri gives Y/n what seems like a large egg which confused both Y/n and Hibiki.

Tsumuri: (smile) Your job is to hatch this egg.

Y/n: Huh, kinda huge? What is it?

Tsumuri: (smile) That's something you will find out soon. Take care of it so it will hatch. Try not to break it.

Y/n: On it. Well better head off now, see ya.

Hibiki: Bye.

The two of them leave and once gone Ryoko said.