Chapter 7: Music is hope

The sound of the alarm clock is heard near a bed where Kanade is sleeping as we see hee sleeping underneath the blanket as she grown for a bit as her alarm clock continues beeping. Then she stick out her hand out of the blanket and then hit the stoo button on the top.

She groans a bit as she sat up from her bed with her hair a mess as she yawns and after that jump out of bed and walk into the bathroom to take a shower. We then see her in the shower naked as the water hits on her body as she allow the water to land on her as she thinks to herself for a moment.

Flashes of the Zwei Wing concert event appeared as she remembered the day she lost her ability to sing. She open her eyes and stood there thinking about that and it has been 2 years since then. She then let out a sigh as she turns off the shower and leave the shower and then look a herself in the mirror for a moment as she smirked to herself and then said.

Kanade: (smirk) Okay girl. Since you can't sing no more, time to find a new hobby to enjoy and I know just the place.

(Intro)

(Later)

We see Kanade along with Y/n walking through the city together and heading to a place where Kanade wanna go to and rang Y/n to ask if he's interested to join to which he agree and now we see the two together.

Kanade: (smile) Thanks for coming along with me. Feels nice having you around.

Y/n: (smirk) No problem besides, I was getting board after all since there is nothing much I was doing.

Kanade: (smile) Alright then. How is Hibiki doing anyways?

Y/n: Oh nothing much. She's still training and trying to be the best she can.

Kanade: (smile) That's good on her, I'm glad for that.

Y/n: (smile) Same.

He then remembered Hibiki rage from the subway so he ask Kanade.

Y/n: Can I ask you something about the Symphogear?

Kanade: Sure.

Y/n: When you first transform into your Symphogear for the first time, have you gotten any side effects of it?

Kanade: Side effects?

Y/n: You know, increase anger and any aggressive thoughts?

Kanade: Hhhmmmm I don't think so. Why?

Y/n: Well when me and Hibiki were at the subway, she quickly gone berserk when Ginpen was killed. I know she's young but she would never act like this.

Kanade: Strange. Well we can talk to Genjuro later.

Y/n nodes and soon they arrived at the place which was a music store as they enter and look around at all the music the store has.

Y/n: I thought you can't sing no more?

Kanade: (smirk) Well yeah but there is other music that I can do that doesn't have to involve singing right?

Y/n: True, True. So anything that interests you?

Kanade look around for a moment as she walk through the store and searching around for a music that interests her. Then she accidentally bumped into a male employee which she tells the guy.

Kanade: Whoops, sorry about that.

???: That's alright sorry if I (turn to Kanade) Wow! Your the famous idol Kanade! What brings you here?!