Chapter VIII.

If you vote for this novel, thank you so much. Because of the votes I feel like writing more so keep voting guys. Also comment on the novel as well and tell me what you think of the characters. Anyways, enjoy the chapter.❤️❤️

The next day, the weather did not look good and it was just the second day of this trip on the river.

The sky was gloomy and the wind was icy. Sunlight barely made it's way through the rain clouds and it looked like it would rain any minute from now.

The mood on the river boat was somewhat dull but that did not stop others from coming out to look at the scenery and the villages a bit far from the river.

There was going to be a dinner in the evening on deck though with less regard whether it would rain or not.

Why , if I may ask?

So the whole day, Wang Linxue did nothing much and practiced her violin for sometime before calling her two friends. They had gotten quite close to each other and more so with Long Yue.

They talked about upper tier family gossip and even got to learn that the Gu family Second Master who was an actor was getting married soon and how the Fu family's Sixth Master Fu Tuying had just arrived from abroad.

Fu Tuying huh? He was the only guy who could rival Xi Jinwei in many aspects in the future.

Well that's what the novel said.

'Aish, she only read half though so there were a lot of things she would have missed.'

In the evening, she sat at the dinner where everyone was socializing together even with the cold rainy atmosphere.

Wang Linxue had been introduced to varieties of people and mingled in the crowd for a while before feeling a bit drained.

She saw Mr Male Lead talking to Fu Shiyun about something and they seemed to be good friends.

Good for him.

She sat on deck near the side of the river boat and faced the water, watching the water moving along.

She was dressed in a white t shirt paired with blue fleece jacket downed by a skirt and tied her hair into a bun looking as innocent and cute as a bunny to anyone who saw her.

"Ping?"

"What is it now?" He sharply questioned.

Since last night she had asked him so many questions,some he could answer and some he could not. Honestly it annoyed him a bit since some of the questions were very silly.

The one that annoyed him greatly was 'Ping, what do you do all day if I'm not talking to you?"

'Getting bored out of his mind, that's what!' he has answered sassily.

Her mother even checked up on her late in the evening yesterday since she heard her talking to herself.

What she didn't know was that she didn't have to talk aloud so he could hear her , since she just needed to do an inner voice so they could communicate.

He wasn't telling her... yet.

"Since you know I'm in a novel, do you think if I don't go along with the storyline something bad would happen ?"

"Not that I know of."

" I see, so is there a possibility that I can return to my old life?"

"Well, if you want to but I can't tell you now."

"Why?"

The voice in her head went silent.

"Ping. Ping! Where have you gon..."