Chapter XXXVIII

Longest chapter yet😩😩😩. Enjoy. I really had fun writing this particular chapter.I hope you do to, you know, enjoy the chapter 💗💗💗.

Turning she saw students and staff in front of the door staring in horror.The scene of someone unconscious on the floor with someone bending over was super sketchy. The girl on the ground was barely breathing at all.

" You see! I saw Wang Linxue luring her to this room. She's so viscous! " The male student from earlier muttered pointed her as she got up.

" Come out. Right now!" The music teacher shouted angrily. Everyone made space for her so she walked out.

Others took the unconscious girl from the ground and brought her out from the room. They started performing first aid to wake the girl up while others called for the ambulance.

" What is this? Why- You are so talented. Why would you resort to these methods on a fellow student? Especially on a day like this."

" Maybe because she's jealous. Last time, they were on the same level in playing the violin so she wanted to get rid off competition."

Most people around made noise of confirmation. Wang Linxue stared around to look at everyone's expressions.

Wow. Who was she kidding? Her reputation was not very good nowadays so no one seemed to support her. Ling Zhirou smirked in contempt at her with shake of her head.

' This time , your really going to pay!'

As the music teacher was talking on the phone, probably to the Dean , her gaze accidentally landed on Xi Jinwei who stood in the midst of the crowd staring at her like everyone else.

Not expecting him to be there, her heart sped up. When did he arrive here? He stared at her quietly without an expression and she felt surprised. Did he think she did it as well?

When the music teacher got off the phone ,he asked her, " What do you have to say for yourself?"

" I didn't do it. He..." She pointed at the male student from earlier. " He told me you were looking for me in the tools compartment. So I went there and found that she was unconscious." She explained urgently.

" Liar!" A female student muttered.

" We all know you're just a spoilt entitled princess." Another stated.

" Who would believe what you are saying? Without evidence, that person is a fool!"

Some people started to mutter negative comments here and there. These people didn't know her personally but accused her so harshly.

She absolutely despised these kind of people.

" This incident will reach the police but if you confess you could be pardoned. Then you won't have a criminal record for assault. Or else it will be stain on your reputation." The music teacher spoke sympathetically.

The girl had a bright future but she was still young. He didn't want her to have a bad record because this case was certainly going to the authorities.

" So no one believes me." Wang Linxue looked at the people around her. In such a big crowd, she had no one to support her. She felt she had gone back to being an orphan again. Even then,was better than now.

The program had been halted for a bit and everyone was wondering what was happening backstage.

It seemed she had to prove her innocence then, but from now on, she would never let her guard down to care anymore.

She wasn't angry though, just disappointed. But that was human nature to go with the crowd.

She shook her head at Shen Hui before lowering her head in disappointment.