Chapter XLVII

Ling Zhirou was startled by the phone call on her cell phone in her oddly quiet room. She had finished dressing and was about to head downstairs for breakfast when the jarring sound echoed in the room. She answered after checking who it was .

" Hello?.....I'm fine..... It's nothing at all...... It's finished, even his daughter left the house......dumb b*tch" She whispered to herself, pacing around the room.

"You know, I can't, we made a deal and it is over.......No! I want to live for myself now, I'm sorry."

She clenched her hands as the person on the started to remind her of the relationship they had.

" You will always be my father, but, I can't come back now.....No, I haven't found any guy I like and even if I did, I won't tell you. You'd only scare him off ...... Fine. He can come here, I don't mind .I'll talk to you soon."

She hid her phone and breathed a sigh of relief. She had been let off easier than she expected.

She went downstairs to see her Wang Linkai throwing his phone against the wall in anger, smashing the glasses in anger. The butler grabbed so he would stop. She stood behind a pillar so she would not be noticed.

" Sir, please calm your anger." The butler couldn't believe his master's unbelievable rage. He had changed so much it was bizzare.

" Shut up! Who do you think you are?" He grabbed another item and hurled it.

" Sir, you should try and...ah!" The butler fell to the ground with a painful red mark on his cheek.

" Butler!"

" No!"

" Oh my God!"

The maids quickly went towards him and held him up gently and shifted away from the raging man. They would feel his wrath if they didn't get out of the way.

Wang Linkai stomped away unable to control himself. His anger building up and he had to vent it somehow.

She smirked in happiness seeing him like this. He deserved to suffer more than this , that's for sure .

After a while,she would leave this wretched mansion that was on lease soon. Who ever was going to buy it was none of her business anyway.

( In school)

" Tests on Monday are the worst. !" Chi Minxia groaned plopping down on the bench.

" That's right. It was an unexpected test, but we're are going to write our college entrance exams in a few months so stopped whining." Long Yue rolled her eyes.

Wang Linxue just smiled. She barely did the test since she didn't study much during the weekend. She had to step up her learning game of she wanted to get to a good university.

What course was she even going to do? There was still that invitation to the SR Company she had to go to. She should see what that was all about before anything else. Perhaps she should go with Shen Hui.

"Oh my. Check this out guys." Long Yue stretched out her hand with the phone in it. They all hovered over it and it was the private school forum for students so it was somewhat free from the scrutiny of the school authorities. There was a picture and the heading after it.

" Top student and a finalist seems to spark a romance on stage." Chi Minxia read out the heading.

" Tsk! There's always weird news here. You should have read last week's own. Wang Linxue , if I were you, I would tell everyone he's now your boyfriend now and curb these rumours. " Long Yue shook head disappointed.

" Wait,What? You're dating? Since when?" Chi Minxia grabbed Wang Linxue and shook her.

" Ah. I haven't told you? Sorry." Wang Linxue sheepishly apologized.