Chapter 20: Filler chapter.

Chapter 20

Grady and I were making out on my couch.

I knew it was a bad idea, especially since there were only two ways this could end: halfway through or with me topping my mate and if I did that then he’d be pissed with me when he came to his senses but that didn’t stop me.

I bent my head and took his lips again and again, reveling in his moans of pleasure and getting a high from the feel of his body rubbing against mine.

 I lifted my head once more to look down at his handsome face and my breath caught. His supple lips were damp and bruised from the force of my kiss and his eyes were glazed and lustful as he looked up at me and I fought the urge to rip the clothes from his body and just take him right then and there.

Instead, I reached down and ran my hand gently from the base of his throat, across his turgid nipples and over his abdomen which flexed involuntarily at my touch. When I reached the hem of his shirt I pulled it just as slowly over her head and bent to rain kisses all over his naked flesh.

His own hands came to rest on my shoulders as I continued my ministrations and when I bit down gently on the flesh at his hip he gasped and his body arched in response. He was gorgeous lying pliant beneath me and this fueled my own arousal.

I moved to unbuckle his jeans and when my fingers brushed against his him he moaned; a sexy seductive sound, and wiggled his hips to grind against my already firm member.

“Shit Grady, you’re killing me.” I gasped out and fumbled to unbuckle his jeans.

I think it was the sound of my voice that did it because as soon as the words were out of my mouth Grady shot out from under me, causing me to fall backwards unto the floor below.

I groaned and covered my eyes with my hand. If we continued like this I’d either go insane or explode. I wasn’t sure I liked either prospect.

“We can’t...not unless you-”Grady managed to gasp out.

“Yeah yeah I got it.” I cut him off, then sat up and pulled myself onto the couch, resting by head against the back.

After visibly trying to pull himself together Grady walked over to where I sat and lowered himself onto the floor at my feet. He took up the remote control from the coffee table and flipped the television on, after which the back of his head came to rest on my knee.

I focused my attention on taking deep calming breaths; either that or I’d have to go take a cold shower.

“I can’t do this anymore.” Grad announced in frustration minutes later. His eyes were glued to the screen but I could feel the tension coming off him in waves, further cemented by the stiff set of his shoulders.

“Then how about you stop fighting me on this so we can get on with our lives.” I said simply then reached over to the table beside the couch and took up the bottle of beer I had been drinking earlier.

Grady remained silent and I shrugged, putting the bottle to my mouth and taking a huge gulp of the yellow substance.

“Why can’t you just do it, this is the only thing I’m asking.” Grady spoke again, this time he turned around fully and met my eyes with a pleading look.

I hated it when he looked at me like that, I always ended up feeling guilty.

“I told you, I just don’t do certain things.” I said talking a sip of my beer.

“But why?  What’s so wrong about it, I do it all the time what’s so wrong if I take the lead for a change?” he asked again, his voice still hadn’t risen to more than a whisper and I could tell this was a serious issue for him.