²⁶ 𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝚄𝙽

˗ˏˋ𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬ˊˎ˗
𝚡𝚡𝚟𝚒. 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚗

 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚗

𝑳𝑶𝑳𝑨 drove behind Brian as they drove towards the prison bus her brother was on

𝑳𝑶𝑳𝑨 drove behind Brian as they drove towards the prison bus her brother was on. Oliver was leading the pack. Mia pulled up beside Lola, the two sharing a smile. Lola sped past Rico and Tego who were arguing in Spanish, like always. She laughed and shook her head, pulling up beside Brian. She winked at him and Brian gave her a wide grin. They split, going to different sides of the bus. Lola shifted gears and sped up, cutting in front of the bus. Mia drove up in front of her, the pair zig-zagging in front of the bus. The two girls spun around and began driving towards the bus. The driver swerved out of the way to avoid hitting the sisters. Brian and Oliver stopped their cars and the bus hit them, rolling over the ground. It rolled multiple times before coming to a stop. Lola got out of her car and looked at the bus expectantly as Mia came beside her. A smile broke out onto both their faces as they saw Dom crawl out of the bus.

💋

"Here's what we know so far. This is all the aftermath of a daring daylight breakout. There were 26 high-risk inmates..."

"...Everyone on board has been accounted for, except for one, Dominic Toretto."

"Police released the identity of the man they believe to have orchestrated this shocking escape that amazedly resulted in no fatalities this afternoon. He is former Federal agent, Brian O'Conner."