²⁸ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙸𝙼𝙿𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙰𝙽𝚃 𝙲𝙰𝚁

˗ˏˋ𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬ˊˎ˗
𝚡𝚡𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚛

 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚛

𝑳𝑶𝑳𝑨 sighed as she rested her chin on her hand

𝑳𝑶𝑳𝑨 sighed as she rested her chin on her hand. Mia sat perched on the table while Lola leaned against it as they listened to the radio. They had pinned the murders of the three US agents on the train on them. And if that wasn't enough, the boys had been missing for hours now.

"Os fugitivos americanos mataram três agentes da DEA durante um assalto a um trem..." The woman on the radio said The American fugitives killed three DEA agents during a train robbery )

Mia switched stations.

"...Policia avisar estao armados e sao extremamente perigosos." The man on the radio said Police warn they are armed and extremely dangerous )

Lola groaned.

"Qualquer pessoa com informacoes devem contactar imediatamente a aplicacao da lei..." The man on the radio said Anyone with information should contact law enforcement immediately )

Mia leaned over and switched the radio off, sighing in frustration. Mia looked down at her sister with wide eyes as they heard the garage door slam. Mia grabbed the wrench beside them and Lola grabbed her hand, pulling her off the table and hiding behind a concrete column. Mia hid behind the one beside her as they both calmed their breathing. Mia tightened her grip on the wrench as Lola gave her a look.